Hello mates !

Options
Hi, I'm Vineet, and this is my 1st official introduction. I joined this site around mid august along with my wife, but kept the introduction part for later, since I was never regular with the fitness programme I thought what's the point for a 2 week visit lol. But within myself, I was scared of not being regular, I almost lost touch in Oct which is one of the festival months here, but then again boarded the ship to happiness.

I feel proud to say that this is one amazing site I've ever come across, I''ve lost 12 lbs till now and am not far from my goal. But this last mile is taking so much more effort that I've put in all this while and still the scales is moving at such a slow pace. I can make use of any suggestions that all you guys have for me to make this final lap easy!

Meanwhile, my wife can do so much more with a little support from everyone here (including me :bigsmile: ), she has been little inconsistent due to muscle injuries.

Replies

• vbhoj74
    vbhoj74 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I was wondering, with such a warm community, how did I not earn a welcome note.... YET ! :noway:
  • UpToAnyCool
    UpToAnyCool Posts: 1,673
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Thanks for the add. I was nosing around your food diary - YUM!
    Love Indian food - I was wondering if you are vegetarian?
  • emshields1
    emshields1 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I have only been on the site for two weeks, but welcome and good for you. It sounds like you are making real porgress.
  • vbhoj74
    vbhoj74 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Thanks for the add. I was nosing around your food diary - YUM!
    Love Indian food - I was wondering if you are vegetarian?

Only me & my son is non-vegetarian in the family. :happy:

lol let me know if something interests you in my diary, can always help you with it !
    I have only been on the site for two weeks, but welcome and good for you. It sounds like you are making real porgress.

Aha, I should instead welcome you here then --> :flowerforyou:

I'm kind of making slow progress in my last 2-3 kilos.