Newer to this site with Dieting ADD (not hyperactive)

Options
jcrav77
jcrav77 Posts: 584 Member
Hello,
Trying to loose weight post major collision with a semi. I have an ankle that is fused so exercise is more limited now. I can no longer run. Not that I did before, but at least in the fight or flight response that was an option. Now I just fight like Hell so watch out if your on the attack. LOL

I have been on other sites and recently and left the one I have been on for years because of negative vibes. I need a change and for the better and positive with something I will stick to. I have tried all the gimmicks and quick fixes that I can. I know they are overrated and ridiculous. I just start something loose 5 pounds and quickly read the bad reviews and go to something else gain 5 pounds again and again never sticking to anything long enough to know if it works. Its time to just figure out what will work for me. Calories in VS calories out. Anyone else have Dieting ADD? If I had lost and not gained back every time I would be my goal weight.

Replies

• christimccarty
    Options
    I yoyo'd for years!! It is hard to find the thing that is right for you. Here's the best thing that you can do. Look at everyday ...every meal as a goal. you have a choice to make a positive choice or a negative. The positive will get you towards where you're wanting to go, the negative takes you away from your goal. Celebrate yourself in knowing that its the small positive decisions daily that will get you to make real life changing habits that will get you to your goal and beyond! We are the sum of what we consistently do! :)
  • youngevitylib
    Options
    Have you heard of 'Youngevity'?
    Go one YouTube and look up 'Healthy body challenge'
    For the history/science behind it look up 'Dead Doctors Don't lie' also on youtube.
    I have been using these products for over a year now and they are amazing.
    Each Healthy Start Pack contains 90 Essential Nutrients that make it easy to Get Fit, Gain Energy & Lose Weight.
    Have a good look into it & contact me if you'd like to give it a go.
    Find me on Facebook as 'Yougevity Lib' I can set up an account for you as a Preferred customer, the account is free & means you can order at the wholesale price.
    Look forward to hearing from you.
    Kind Regards Libby
  • jcrav77
    jcrav77 Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    Great advice. I will put that into practice.