Any couples on this site?

Options
2»

Replies

• navygrrl
    navygrrl Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    My husband and his parents are all members here, but I don't think any of them read the forums, thank goodness. :laugh:
  • JenniferAutumn
    JenniferAutumn Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend always talks about joining.

He's not into calorie counting, though, he's all about the Paleo.

Honestly, this is the one place I can have a private ***** fest and no one can see it but my BFF.

I'd prefer to keep it that way.

I don't think he'd really use it anyways, and I would lose some of my daring knowing that his eyes could scan anything I say.

ETA: "Private complaining fest"

I try to eat a 90 % paleo diet. (I am human and occasionally want a slice of pizza or something!) But I use MFP more to keep track of what I am eating and not for calorie count.

My boyfriend has an account, but I cook and pack his lunches etc, so he doesn't really log . He to follows a paleo diet also. (well- He doesn't have much choice if he wants me to cook for him! :laugh:)
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    NVM
  • itsbasschick
    itsbasschick Posts: 1,584 Member
    Options
    my husband joined a few days after i did, although we have different goals. he doesn't post on the board, though, but i do get his updates as we friended each other.
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    This is a Weight Loss Site! Not a Dating Site!

*giggles maniacally and runs off*
  • AllOutof_Bubblegum
    AllOutof_Bubblegum Posts: 3,646 Member
    Options
    My husband is Alyxander100. He's not as active with friends or on the forums as I am. He mainly uses the Android app to track food.

edited to spell my husband's login correctly, lol
  • shadowofender
    shadowofender Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    my boyfriend is on here (MFP, I doubt he's on the boards) and it's nice to see the logs and stuff but it doesn't make too much of a difference, for me. I log by hand, not on here, so it's really a different kind of support, I guess?
  • RunnerStephe
    RunnerStephe Posts: 2,195
    Options
    No, I'd quit.
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    No, I'd quit.

I'm curious... why would you quit?