Crazy canucks November 17, 2010

Options
weigh- I am showing 154 but I feel lighter so that is good. Hope you all had a good week. Wow Wednesday does come real fast. Let's have another great week!

Go Canada Go!!!

Replies

• lucielu2
    lucielu2 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    up 1 lbs , but im hanging in there
  • TashaS
    TashaS Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Up 0.7lbs - guess not getting in all my water everyday & the few 'extra' cookies I indulged in at the kids Christmas party caught up to me... here's to a better week this week! :drinker:
  • fitterpam
    fitterpam Posts: 3,086 Member
    Options
    Soooooooooo......this week I'm at 237.9. I know that this particular weight is mostly water and so today I'm going to drink myself silly with water :) I have my physical tomorrow AND an appointment at the fertility clinic to discuss our options - we'll see if the doctor still feels that ICSI is our best option after the 50lbs lost on my part, the 20lbs lost on my husband's part and his varicoceles surgery. If so, we start the process after his follow up with the surgeon in January (so we know where we stand with his little swimmers).....Overall a good week though

This week I'm down 1.3lbs at 236.6. I'm happy with that since I did have fish and chips last night because it took too long to get home in our rainstorm last night so I'm not terribly upset. Have another meal out with the girls tongiht, but I'll behave and order water instead of pop to drink.
  • TashaS
    Options
    Hi Pam, how did your physical and appointment with your fertility clinic go last week?
  • fitterpam
    Options
    Hi Pam, how did your physical and appointment with your fertility clinic go last week?

Both appointments went really well. Everyone was pleased with the progress. Family doctor had no further recommendations other than to say keep going. The clinic agrees that even if the progress with DH is half of what the surgeon thinks it will be, we'll probably be able to do IUI but we have to wait until Feb for our next appt. His follow up with the surgeon is at the end of January but his 3 month window closes this Friday so theoretically, we're playing with a full deck on his end. The clinic was a little concerned that the met is not having as many results as they were hoping (I'm on day 66 of my cycle now) so they gave me a kick start with Provera. So hopefully we'll be good to start trying beginning of Dec and if the stars align, we won't need further medical intervention. We probably will though so not getting my hopes up....LOL
  • TashaS
    Options
    You know I've heard good and bad things about met - my RE opted not to put me on it because she didn't think it would help our odds, yet she did put a friend of mine on it. I know for my friend it really hasn't had the desired affect on her cycles either. Glad to hear that you might be able to do IUI (or au' natural) - that really is a huge step in the right direction!!
  • fitterpam
    Options
    This is the second time trying it. At the very least she was concerned about my sugars and this IS a higher dose than last time. When I started taking it in July, my cycle went COMPLETE haywire but seems to be back to its tricks
  • fitterpam
    Options
    I don't see an updated forum for this week yet....but then again I'm 2 days late for weigh in. I'll catch up with you guys next week. TOM hit me hard this week and I lost ALL motivation. It's like everything I've been working on Sept is gone. My weigh in last week was 236.6, and this week, on Tuesday was 239.2 (so up 2.6 lbs).....*sigh* I'm starting again full blast on Saturday because I don't like the way I feel this week. Back to the exercise and eating right plan. I like myself when I do that.
  • TashaS
    Options
    I didn't see one either - I just wanted to note that I probably won't be around for the weigh-in next week either but will be back the week following. Wishing everyone much success!