30 day shred - just started!

Options
2»

Replies

• JeriAnne84
    JeriAnne84 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Yesterday was day 6 of Level 2 for me and the first day I did not take a 5 second pause during any of the exercises to catch my breath. I was so proud of myself. Its something I really needed since I took Sunday and Monday off (longest work out break I've taken since I started working out) to be out of town for a funeral. It was just so easy to not work out and eat whatever those days (I didn't go ape s*** but I didn't log what I ate either so I have no idea on my calories) and I kind of lost my motivation those two days. But I think I have it back now after my first no break day on level 2. :)
  • Sinyo254
    Sinyo254 Posts: 10
    Options
    Level 1 Day 1 tomorrow. excited but also nervous coz i have never committed to exercise that long. Encouraged by the amazing results i have seen, i will push through hopefully with minimal pain. Feel free to add me i need all the motivation i can get. Good luck to all you guys. Now let's do this!!!!!!!!!!
  • creay2012
    creay2012 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Feel Free to add me. I am starting tomorrow and hoping I can get trough the entire time.
  • Sinyo254
    Sinyo254 Posts: 10
    Options
    Level 1 Day 1 done like a boss, im feeling great and not as tiring as i remember it the 1st time. Bring it on Jillian, how is everyone else doing?