Hello

Options
Maritill
Maritill Posts: 146 Member
My name is Marianne and I started on MFP in Aug. 2013 after seeing what one person did. I thought I could do that. Well I did for about 3 months and slowly it fell by the wayside. I logged less and less. Have tried restarting several times. My drs. would like for me to lose 20 lbs. I can't get past 12. I am currently on prednisone which isn't helping. I am going to try this again. I would like to lose 60 lbs. but I am going to start with the next 5 first. Even got a pedometer. I would love to hear from some of you.

Replies

• kerigla
    kerigla Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi! I have been on MFP off and on for awhile now. I too get a good start and then fall off. However I am back on again. Need to lose 60#. I feel more motivated this time around. Trying to make a few lifestyle changes in the process. I wear a pedometer daily. Virgin Healthmiles is what we are required to wear for work to get a discount on our insurance. Focus on the small amount once you reach the 5# goal set another 5#'s that's what i am doing this time around. Good Luck and add me as a friend that way we can motivate each other.
    Keri