These first three days have been hell....

Options

Replies

• GothyFaery
    GothyFaery Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    I agree with everyone here. You need to eat more. You're body needs food in order to continue to function. You don't want to deprive to the point where it just can't function anymore. Eat more, weight loss takes time. You don't gain weight overnight and you can't lose it overnight either. Please eat more!
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    Shirtstorm is on the way!

Ah, so you're just trolling then? Nice!
  • NutellaByTheSpoon
    Options
    I am the only one enjoying this Shirtstorm
  • LifeWithPie
    LifeWithPie Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Nevermind
  • NutellaByTheSpoon
    Options
    I am not trolling I just didn't know it would cause a ****storm but believe what you want :P
  • LifeWithPie
    LifeWithPie Posts: 552 Member
    Options

Probably since this isn't the first one you've started and you use another ID at times with identical diary entries of nothing but banana bread and peanut butter.

Having fun yet?
  • runningagainstmyself
    runningagainstmyself Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    I'd be hangry too if I were only eating 500 calories a day.

Eat more.

200.gif
  • NutellaByTheSpoon
    Options
    WTF is a 'shirtstorm'?
    It's where everybody starts attacking the op and/or the repliers
  • JTick
    JTick Posts: 2,131 Member
    Options
    WTF is a 'shirtstorm'?
    It's where everybody starts attacking the op and/or the repliers

No one is attacking anyone. FWIW, reported.
  • NutellaByTheSpoon
    Options

Probably since this isn't the first one you've started and you use another ID at times with identical diary entries of nothing but banana bread and peanut butter.

Having fun yet?
    Not really :P
  • nomeejerome
    nomeejerome Posts: 2,616 Member
    Options
    :huh:
  • NutellaByTheSpoon
    Options

Having fun yet?
    Also what other ID have I used!
  • badski2
    badski2 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Please use the program as it is intended. When setting your goals a 2 pound loss is reasonable. The system will creat a list of nutitional values to follow. It is a learning experience. You will quikly see weight loss and figure out wich food to eat eat that will keep you satisfied. Eating to little calories sends you body into starvation mode and retains fat. Trust me I started MFP in January and have lost 51# so far :)
  • NutellaByTheSpoon
    Options
    Please use the program as it is intended. When setting your goals a 2 pound loss is reasonable. The system will creat a list of nutitional values to follow. It is a learning experience. You will quikly see weight loss and figure out wich food to eat eat that will keep you satisfied. Eating to little calories sends you body into starvation mode and retains fat. Trust me I started MFP in January and have lost 51# so far :)
    Thank you for being nice! Although My calorie counts aren't as low as you think by looking at my diary I tend to forget to finish them but even if I did complete them they would still be on the fairly low side! But anyway thanks for your kindness! Your where the only one! I just tend to get frustrated with myself want my weight to just be gone that I go to extremes like 800 calories a day with exercise than I binge and it continues so I will try to up my cals a bit! But thx for the kindness.
  • TavistockToad
    Options
    How's your Begal?
  • Laurenloveswaffles
    Laurenloveswaffles Posts: 535 Member
    Options

The only thing she is starving for is attention. This thread cannot be real.
  • TavistockToad
    Options

:laugh:
  • amberj32
    amberj32 Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    Dang! She must of closed her food diary cuz I can't see it! I guess everyone got to her.
  • NutellaByTheSpoon
    Options

:laugh:
    [/quote/)
    Believe what you want! :P *sticks tongue out*