Another newbie here

Options
Hi everyone, I came to this site on a recommendation of a friend. I logged all my food yesterday and have already put in most of todays. The message boards are a little different than i am used to so bear with me if this is incorrect. i hope to post often and become part of the community. Any board tips you care to share?

Replies

• BettyBeth14
    BettyBeth14 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Hi!

Cant see anyhting incorrect...these board are jsut for sharing hint, tips, recipies and prgress!! Sent a friend request and my diary is open if you wanna take a peak...it hasnt been the best up til this week, but im on a renewed mision now :-)

x
  • DanOhh
    DanOhh Posts: 1,806 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! Tip #1: Water, water, water... drink lots of it and get away from regular soft drinks. Good luck to you!
  • autumnbaby1234
    autumnbaby1234 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Dan, the only soft drink i drink is seltzer so that is not a problem. the water factor i know from being a lifetime weight watcher and i need to start drinking more of that.. thanks for the reminder.
  • autumnbaby1234
    autumnbaby1234 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    bethany, i looked at your diary. thanks for the tip. i see you are more committed now, that's great.