would anyone happen to know....

Options
if changing the time of day that I exercise help get over a plateau? just curious :)

Replies

• dieselveins
    dieselveins Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    well im not an expert but ive been told it can, also if you workout inbetween meals as in like 3hrs after breakfast and before lunch you burn more fat on an empty stomach rather than a full one... but hey im still on my plateau its hard to lose a pound when im so close to my goal, just gotta push harder my friend.. keep it up
  • azlady7
    azlady7 Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    yeah thats usually when I exercise (but only because its convenient lol). I REALLY hate this lol. Its driving my insane, even though I know why...its still ticking me off lol. I am going to try 'zigzagging' my cals. it was recomended on some site I read. we shall see how that goes.... thanks for the comment diesel :)
  • sblowes
    sblowes Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Yes, it will. It shouldn't take much to trick your body. You might consider upping your calories by 200-300 for the next few days, and intensify your cardio. That, with the time switch up, should do the the trick.
  • RedneckWmn
    RedneckWmn Posts: 3,202 Member
    Options
    I was on a plateau that lasted about 3 months or so. I could NOT get passed it. I started Insanity and the first 2 weeks lost almost 5 pounds. Try really upping your intensity in your workouts. Add some more calories. Time of day could help. Not really sure though. If you don't strength train try doing that possibly.Good luck!