Eating Habits

Options
Hello,

I am finding my biggest struggle with weight loss is my eating habits. Now I'm not talking about me having a hard time breaking off old habits and staying away from sweets.

My eating habits go like this:

1. I either BARELY eat: The last few days after completing my diary entry for the day, my diary has given me notice that I'm not eating nearly enough calories a day. I'll usually eat breakfast, but either I work in the morning til' late afternoon, or on my days out I'm out and about, and i'll usually completely skip eating lunch. By the time I eat, I'm having a snack or dinner. Not to mention whether I work or not, I usually walk anywhere from a mile or two a day, which as most of you know means my diary then wants me to eat the calories I just burned off making it even more difficult to reach my goals for the day. Example: Yesterday I had a bagel w/ cream cheese in the morning (I like a little carbs to work off during the day.), because I was so behind in calories and didn't have much choices to eat, I had ANOTHER bagel w/ cream cheese that night. I know if I'm barely eating calories, replacing them with something that maybe isn't necessarily healthy will benefit you more than not eating those calories at all, but I HATE eating the same food item twice in a day unless it's a salad or something healthy. The past few days I've been eating 1200 calories or less, (usually around 800-1000)

2. I over-cheat on cheat days: If I'm at a friends house overnight or for the day is usually where i'll find myself cheating, because most of my friends have the luxury of high metabolisms while eating the worst food in the world. If a friend orders a pizza, I could easily find myself eating upwards to 5 pieces because I LOVE PIZZA. When I cheat it's usually only once a week at the most (sometimes not at all), and I usually will not track it. It's hard to track Dominos, little caesers, genos, etc pizzas. Plus, sometimes I'll find myself hungry at night and I'll end up eating something else (even on my completely healthy days)

3. I eat just right- Not saying that everything I eat is of perfect nutrition and healthiness but in this scenario I eat my daily calorie goal, usually pretty healthy as well.

So, my questions are 1. How much will constantly struggling with these 3 eating habits affect my weight loss? 2. What's the easiest way to make sure that I'm doing #3 almost everyday of every week?