Scared to get on the scale tomorrow

Options
kimber607
kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
Hi

I've been on this site for a few months and lost 25 pounds
I'm currently trying to maintain and weigh-in every Wed am

We had a death in the family this past week....Friday after the wake I did great (didn't eat a bite) but Saturday after the funeral I had some penne vodka and cake...that wasn't too bad but only for the 2nd time since starting my new lifestyle change...after I came home and everyone went to sleep I binged on a few tootsie rolls (seems so dumb now)

To top it off, Sunday I came down with a nasty wicked cold and haven't worked out since...I can barely walk w/ out panting....feels like an elephant is sitting on my chest...but I think tomorrow will be much better

I still think it's a good idea to weigh myself tomorrow, to keep things in line and get back on track...I;m just a little scared...

I'll report back tomorrow am

Replies

• kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    Hi

I've been on this site for a few months and lost 25 pounds
    I'm currently trying to maintain and weigh-in every Wed am

We had a death in the family this past week....Friday after the wake I did great (didn't eat a bite) but Saturday after the funeral I had some penne vodka and cake...that wasn't too bad but only for the 2nd time since starting my new lifestyle change...after I came home and everyone went to sleep I binged on a few tootsie rolls (seems so dumb now)

To top it off, Sunday I came down with a nasty wicked cold and haven't worked out since...I can barely walk w/ out panting....feels like an elephant is sitting on my chest...but I think tomorrow will be much better

I still think it's a good idea to weigh myself tomorrow, to keep things in line and get back on track...I;m just a little scared...

I'll report back tomorrow am
  • washcapfan
    washcapfan Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    GOOD LUCK
  • FUZZBUZZ4
    FUZZBUZZ4 Posts: 334
    Options
    God luck hun!
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Drink plenty of water today & you should be fine.

When I know I've eaten badly, I do a (watered-down) shot of apple cider vinegar. It's soooooo nasty :sick: but I've read where it burns fat. Plus, that punishment helps keep me on the straight & narrow. (lol)

Good luck! :flowerforyou: