SW, CW, GW

Options

Replies

• chloeealicee
    chloeealicee Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    SW: 133lbs (mid 2013)

CW: 112lbs

GW: i don't really have one, but i do know that i want to gain a few pounds and then i'll be happy. I think i've lost just a smidge too much.

I was never really 'overweight' i just used to treat my body like a waste basket, i would comfort eat on complete junk (so much chocolate and fast food) and had no energy. I made a change because i wanted to be healthy and fit and treat my body the way it deserves. I've had some pretty bad disordered eating along the way but i think i'm on the road to recovery! I can now run 10K and look forward to a big ol healthy breakfast when i come home:D
  • mefitforlife9
    mefitforlife9 Posts: 1,741 Member
    Options
    5'3" female, 53 years old

sw - 334 (sometime in 2012)
    cw - 250 (stuck for 4 weeks now)
    gw - 210 by end of Oct - (then reevaluate) - taking grandkids to Disney in Oct.
    ugw - 140ish - well see when we get there

Reason: want to be the fun, healthy grandma - not the one the kids have to visit in the nursing home like my nephews did with my mom. I am not going to turn into my mother - health wise, want to be like her in mostly every other way - love you mom. (she passed away from heart conditions, strokes, diabetes etc almost 3 years ago kinda my wake up call). I'm the youngest of 3 girls, all of us overweight and following mom down that path. Now happy to say, all three of us have woken up. The "middle" sister has lost around the same as I have and the oldest, although slower to "wake" up has lost around 30.

Great thread and love reading peoples journeys - keep up the great work everyone.
  • freshstart180213
    freshstart180213 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Sw 201
    Cw 180
    Gw 126

No dates just want consistent loss just want to feel pretty and sexy and want to be healthy and a good role model for kids particularly daughter who i want to grow up with a good relationship with food and exercise

Im female 5foot6ish 30years old
  • LSinVA
    LSinVA Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2 and 33 years old.

SW - 195 started around May 15th
    CW - 180 as of Wednesday.
    GW - 105 no date set

I don't know that I'll actually hit my "goal" weight. It was my pre-pregnancy weight so I'm just using that. I'd be happy with 125 at this point but we'll see. I'm looking to be healthier and fit, not just thin. I'm also taking my time which is why I have no end date. I'll get there when I get there. Life happens. In the meantime, I'm just working on my mini goals... like not being f*cking obese on the BMI chart. Ugh.
  • aedreana
    aedreana Posts: 979 Member
    Options
    Aedreana here, one week in on my Diet! Began July 5.

SW: 121
    CW: ??? Not going to weigh myself until August!
    GW: 112

I am 5' 3 1/2" and 36"-29"-34," thigh 19." I am a strict vegan. I am and always have been very sedentary because I hate exercise.
    My profile and diary are set on public view.
  • kdbnmd
    kdbnmd Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    39/m
    SW(pre MFP): 327
    Sw mfp: 299
    Cw: 233
    Gw: 160ish
  • fatbegone85
    Options
    I'm a 4'11 29 year old female

SW: 214 lbs June 1st
    CW: 202 lbs (as of this morning!)
    GW: 115 lbs ish? Hoping by next mid-May
  • anitamoak1
    Options
    sw 267 last fall I was up to 272 , cw 255 gw 260. joined a gym. didn't think it was possible to exercise. my left foot has arthritis in it and my right foot has had multiple surgeries. I prayed , and said, God please help me. I thought even Big Losers couldn't help me. I couldn't walk around the block with out a lot of difficulty. this gym has a recumbent bike, I am at level 11 and bike 30 min a day, then get in the pool and stretch and keep moving for another hour. this is gym is like no other. It's full of older people and quit a few really fat people. everyone there is encouraging. my first goal was just to get 30 lbs off by the end of the summer. I have to set small goals I will get to discouraged. seeing others losing weight is very encouraging!!
  • alicia0412
    alicia0412 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7", 20 years old

SW: 225
    CW: 215.7
    GW: 130 (I really don't even know how I would look at this weight, so I'll evaluate at about 145 whether or not I want to go that far).

I don't have a date set for when I want to get that weight. Sooner is better than later (as long as it's healthy and sustainable), but I'm going to keep chugging along until I get where I want/need to be. :)
  • tyrannosarausREX
    Options
    5'7", 25 years old.

SW = 180lbs back in 2012

CW = 145lbs been maintaining at that since august 2012.

GW = 135lbs.

No set date on goal weight. But also if it doesn't happen, it doesn't happen. Im more focused on building muscle and being toned.
  • Annie_01
    Annie_01 Posts: 3,096 Member
    Options
    Joined today SW/CW 247lbs 5' 5" 65 years I am sick and need surgery but can't have it until I lose weight and can breath better.. I was very depressed today but your post are helping me. target weight 147lbs. Actually the surgeon didn't set the target just said LOSE IT NOW.

I started about where you are now...246+...age 61...GW of 145.

Next month it will be a year. I won't reach 145 by then but with a CW of 169 I hope to reach 165. My health and fitness is as good or better than it ever was even in my "young" days. I walk for three to five miles almost every day. Two years ago I could barely make it a city block without sitting down to rest. I hike at least once a week and I pick up those weights 2 or 3 times a week. I am doing things now that I thought that I would never be able to do again.

I tell you these things to let you know...if you just trust yourself...it can be done. Is it always going to be easy...NO! Will you want to give up and quit trying...YES! However...if you learn to care about yourself enough you will get back up the next morning and start all over.

I have lost 77lbs so far...I still have 15 to 25 left to go...it has been worth every minute of the past year. During this year...I have learned so much about myself...I see myself much differently than I did a year ago.

On August 12 I will be 62...I am thinking that it will be the best year of my life...
  • Azexas
    Azexas Posts: 4,334 Member
    Options
    Height- 5'7

SW 191
    CW 166
    GW- 150

:)
  • earlnabby
    earlnabby Posts: 8,171 Member
    Options
    SW: 311 on December 30, 2013

CW: 265

GW 1: 200

GW 2 (final): somewhere around 165-170. I will assess and set the final goal when I reach Onederland which will be the first ounce after my first goal.
  • the_great_unknown
    the_great_unknown Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Female, 37 years old, 5'4

Starting weight: 310.8 2006
    MFP Starting weight 232 2012
    Current weight 212
    Goal weight 165 (This is kind of an initial goal. Once I get there, I will decide if I want to lose more)

This time last year, I was at 193, and I am disappointed to have given up so much progress.
  • jennilee8380
    jennilee8380 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    SW- 253
    CW- 205
    GW- 165-170
  • michael1976_ca
    michael1976_ca Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options
    i'll be 38 at the end of this month. I'm 5'9

sw 2010- 255 or 260
    cw-209
    gw-180 I have no time limit I go with the flow
  • alexandriamarino
    alexandriamarino Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I started this round at 167. Currently 162. First goal: 140 then I'll reevaluate. I'm going to give myself 4 months-- I've in the past tried to lose quickly and then given up, so better to stick with 5 lb per month then try and fail at 10 nd go back to old habits.
  • abatonfan
    abatonfan Posts: 1,123 Member
    Options
    SW: 210-230 (I know I was at least 210 and a size 18-20 pants and 16-18 shirt)
    CW: 149-151 (size 8-10 pants and S-M shirt)
    Current GW: 140
  • Bexchubb
    Bexchubb Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Height 5ft 10-11in

SW 266lb / 19st, January 2014
    CW 218lb / 15st 8lb
    GW Between 154lb and 168lb / 11st and 12st, depending how I feel when I hit it! Not sure of a time frame, I'd like to say a year (Jan 2015), but I can't be sure of how badly it's going to slow down when I get near goal weight.
  • veggieluvr45
    veggieluvr45 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Female, 52 y.o., 5'8"

SW (2012): 205
    SW, July 2014, when I started here: 179
    CW: 177
    GW: right now 165, but I'd eventually like to get to around 155 and MAINTAIN it