Hello

Options
Just starting to use this wonderful tool that was mentioned on the Jenny Craig site. Just what I was looking for to manage the next part of my weight loss journey. Met my halfway point yesterday and really pumped to have this weight stay lost!

Still feeling my way around but all in all thumbs up in my opinion.

Deborah

Replies

• mkgirl
    mkgirl Posts: 25
    Options
    welcome! This site definately aids in the whole process. Lots of great people & support here!
  • Vivx
    Vivx Posts: 121
    Options
    heyyyy welcome !
    this site is great for monitoring ur progress !
    and for advice from other people xx
  • CORTNEY5
    CORTNEY5 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Is that a Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retreiver? Congrats on your weight loss commitment!
  • Shirley61
    Shirley61 Posts: 7,758 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site:flowerforyou:
    Your will love it and everyone here will help you.
    Good luck :bigsmile:
  • lorifrost1
    lorifrost1 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    You'll love it here! It just makes sense, and it's the healthy way to lose it and keep it off. Best of luck!! And way to go already. :D
  • duckdogs
    duckdogs Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Yup! My official cheering, jeering, got to go out Mommy! exercise team. I have 2 Tollers, Reba and Sally that are very very active duck hunters. I need to walk at least 1/2 to 1 1/2 hours a day. A tired Toller is a good Toller ;o P
  • lynne_p
    lynne_p Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I know what you mean. I have a border collie that walks me for 90 mins a day. We have come to the same conclusion: a tired border collie/mommy is a good border collie/mommy. ;-)
  • JMJohn
    JMJohn Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi!

I'm kinda new to this site too and I love it! I do the P90X workout and this site really helps me watch my calorie intake as well as proteins, carbs, and fats. Good luck on the rest of your weight loss journey!

Joy:happy: