You did what????

Options
trinatrina1984
trinatrina1984 Posts: 1,018 Member
whats the stupidest thing you've done while under the influence?

I've gone wrong a few times...

Tattooing the whole of my boyfriends leg & foot.
Trying to steal a tiny horse.
On a family holiday i went out for a pint - ended up at a festival & didn't get back until 8am the next morning
being unintentionally extremely offensive.
Tried to show off my mean battle raps.
Became an ordained minister

what's yours?

Replies

• jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    If you haven't ended up in jail, you're doing it wrong.
  • trinatrina1984
    Options
    Oh boo, never been in jail & too old to be that naughty now. I just want to live vicariously through others
  • Illini_Jim
    Illini_Jim Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    • Broke into a golf driving range and stole golf balls.
    • A few of us took picnic tables from a park and swam them out to a floating raft at a beach.
    • Ripped speakers out of the ceiling of a bar I was in because it was too loud.
    • Threw a full can of beer through a window.

There’s plenty more…
  • trinatrina1984
    Options
    "• A few of us took picnic tables from a park and swam them out to a floating raft at a beach."

love it!
  • amandagorder
    amandagorder Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    burned down a telephone pole. had the cops come. to my house on my property with me and all my under aged friends packed on four wheelers drive up to the fence line with a small keg on tap to greet the police. we asked for warrants they asked for ids one of my friends puked over the fence on a cop. we drove away ... any way that was fine and dandy a few months later I ask cops kid to prom..... we fail breathalizers to get in he let us in based on my dui driving skills ....... yayaaa country girls and four wheelers
  • amandagorder
    amandagorder Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    later when on to work with this cop as an investigator in the morgue .... akward
  • shortylynn264
    shortylynn264 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I hit 7 parked cars lol. I would back up hit a car, go forward hit a car all the way up to 7 cars. Talkin bout SOS.
  • tiggerhammon
    tiggerhammon Posts: 2,211 Member
    Options
    I slept with someone I did not know. Only one night stand of my life.
    Left town the next day, discovered I was pregnant 3 weeks later.

The real stupid part was looking the guy up. Should have just pretended I didn't know who the father was.
  • AdaVanderlyle
    AdaVanderlyle Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    sem1oj.jpg
  • pmm7692
    pmm7692 Posts: 1,186 Member
    Options
    Stole turkeys from a turkey farm and let them loose in fun places...you know like in restaurants, in someone's house... Etc

This probably isn't my best story.... But first one that came to mind.
  • freshstart180213
    freshstart180213 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Wow I have led such a sheltered life to be honest I was ill in my teens and 20s so missed out on all that but I did know of some guys who got so wasted they nicked the crucified jesus off the front of a church they honestly didnt know how to return it and then a while later the church got a replacement one however it had to be wuite disturbing watchinv them hammer a new jesus up

Hubby also got so drunk he wasnt looking where he was going and fell down a cellar thankfully uninjured
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    We stole a pure white cat that was out wandering at night, took it home, used food colouring to dye it bright purple (figured it wouldn't make the kitty sick if it licked itself) then took it back where we found it...

I've always wondered what the owners thought when they let it in the next day.
  • freshstart180213
    freshstart180213 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Tigger u werent stupid u did the right thing good or bad or even ugly ur baby deserves to know believe me just be great mum and ur kid will suss out for themself when they are old enough what a waste of space their dad is and will appreciate u even more my dad wasnt a one night stand but he is a loser met him a couple of years ago and saw first hand for myself lucky I have a fab mum