Here I go again...not on my own.

Options
Hi all. I happened on to this site this morning after searching for a new mobile calorie counting app on my phone. I've got to say...I'm happy I found it! I'm stuck in an unmotivated rut and hope this new site and new network will help bounce me out of it! So, off I go on another weight loss adventure...and hope some of you will tag along! :happy:

Replies

• Jbwilson0708
    Options
    Hi ..
    i am soo heppy you found this site i love it it has helped me so much to understand what i need to be eating and how much exercise to do and the people here are great too!!!
  • qualitymama
    qualitymama Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    THERE IS AN AWESOME SUPPORT SYSTEM HERE ! PLEASE FEEL FREE TO ADD ME ! SORRY ABOUT THE CAPS, BUT I AM AT WORK...SHHHHH LOL
  • bhonniered
    Options
    Welcome - this place is wonderful!
  • brookeybaby_00
    brookeybaby_00 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I keep this website up all day at work to remind myself to make better choices and that I need to drink more water. It keeps me motivated when I feel lazy and want chocolate (which is 24/7).
  • mooker70
    Options
    Hi And Welcome, This site is so cool and supportive of you, I've done the Diet and Exercise thing so much I felt like a guine pig for chunky women every where, until I come across this site. You're never pushed or pressured here. I just love it and I hope you do to.Good luck and know you are never alone on here.
  • ashlee954
    ashlee954 Posts: 1,112 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You have come to the right place! I am elated I happened upon this site! SO great!!!!!! I am done with my weight loss but log my food still everyday to maintain my new weight. Good luck on your journey and feel free to add me!!!!