Not new but needing new motivational friends

Hello, I'm not new but I seem to have lost a few friends on here. I am still friends with them but they are not logging on anymore. I would love to have some new motivational friends to add to the amazing ones I have now

Replies

• Yes good motivational friends are the best ones to have....keep up the good work, you deserve it and are worth it.
  • kasmir8199
    kasmir8199 Posts: 507 Member
    Keeping pushing through - we're definitely here for you!!
    Feel free to add me and I'll be sure to praise your efforts!!!
  • YogaRunner
    YogaRunner Posts: 652 Member
    I'm here for ya, girl!!!:drinker:
  • Wendybirduk
    Wendybirduk Posts: 92 Member
    Always willing to assist in the motivation! :flowerforyou:
  • Keep up the good work. I just started last week with my best friend. I already feel better! Here's hoping I will have lost some weight when I weigh in tomorrow!
  • cardbucfan
    cardbucfan Posts: 10,396 Member
    Happy to help, I'll friend you!
  • SusyC
    SusyC Posts: 68
    I've been away from here myself. I need to get back into the habit of keeping track of everything. When I did that before, I lost weight, and I've gained weight since I stopped. Can keeping track be the secret? Could be! At this point, I'm willing to try anything.
  • Hi, Id love to motivate you... Im always looking for new friends that can help motivate me ;)
  • JMun
    JMun Posts: 409
    OOh I need friends.

But I must warn you in advance, I curse a lot and make inappropriate comments about being a fatty :) I'm over 200lbs and in it to win it ya'll.

If you're looking for random abuse & support then you should add me.