looking for support and friends

Options
Hello there. I'm Michelle, 28 with two daughters. My MFP is 1550 calories a day I don't have people in my life who are supportive. I will try to seek friends and support here people seem so nice and so honest which is awesome. I want the truth not hear what I want to hear. I want.to lose 100 pounds.

Replies

• mintythemouse
    mintythemouse Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi Michelle,
    I joined on 8th July and loving the site already. Feel free to add me as a friend, as I could do with some encouragement too!
    I think we are both in the right place now, so let's take the challenge by the hand and soar to success :bigsmile:
    Lots of hugs

minty xx
  • rubygetsitdone
    Options
    Hi Michelle (and minty and Kim),

I've been back and forth on my fitness journey for about a year now, and I'm ready to jump back in it. I admire your conviction and I wish you luck in your goals. Feel free to add me as a friend too. We can give each other support, and together I know we'll make it. We're in this together!

- Sarah
  • naad786
    naad786 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi. I'm Naad and I've been on my weight loss journey for over a year. I want down two dress sizes (16-12) but now I've come to a spot in my path that I can't budge for nothing. And I need help and support- positive reinforcement so I can continue my goal to be a single digit dress size kinda gal.
  • libertygurl
    libertygurl Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Good luck Michelle... I know it's not easy on the best of days to change habits... but having support can make it much easier...

I'm going to reach out on here for support too.
  • Erilynn93
    Erilynn93 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm Erica! :)

I began my weight loss journey almost 3 years ago or so. Some times are easier than others, I've been at a stand still for quite some time but I'm determined to make things better again. It's always hardest to change habits in the beginning, after a week it'll start to become easier and easier and some of the things you may have craved (like sweets and such) may even become unappetizing to you, at least that's what happened to me. :)

You can do it!
  • Zumba_Luvah
    Zumba_Luvah Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    Hey im Melissa. I just had a baby 9 weeks ago and have about 30 pounds to lose. So if anyone wants to add me, we can support each other on our weight loss journey
  • Trace66xx
    Trace66xx Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi, I've requested you as friends on here, if I missed you and you are looking for people on the similar path add me. I'm 48 but young in the head, I have 1 daughter (21) 4 step children and work in an office on my butt most of the day. I am 24lb down and have another 80lbs ish to go so any motivation and friends to join up with are more than welcome :-)