Biggest Loser Show

Options
I don't know why but I can't stand that Elizabeth Chick! Why is she not losing enough weight! LOL! Did you watch the show last night? Jilian looks at her with hate in her eyes LOL!!!

Replies

• ChubbieTubbie
    ChubbieTubbie Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    Every week I yell at the TV when they don't send her home, haha!
  • sarahgaye
    sarahgaye Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I feel the same way!! I have it on the DVR and haven't watched yet, but she has driven me nuts from the beginning. It's like she just accepts she isn't losing the weight and won't push herself harder, unless it's to put on a show!
  • JennaM222
    JennaM222 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options
    yes, and I cannot stand to look into her eyes. LOL I know, mean.

why didnt they vote her off a long time ago? I liked Jessica. she is going to be one Sexy Mama
  • kaitimae
    kaitimae Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    She drives me up the wall too. Half the shots of Elizabeth in the show are shots of her standing around, OR working out, but doing it SO half-assed. Seriously, I think her mom has lost more weight. And she was RESCUED by Jillian! She wouldn't even be on the show if it were not for Jillian choosing her. You have to wonder if Jillian regrets that now.
  • Dreamgirl97
    Dreamgirl97 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I don't like Elizabeth or Frado!
  • MaryTheIceCube
    MaryTheIceCube Posts: 1,099 Member
    Options
    Every one of the Biggest Loser contestants, and, in fact, every one of us, has or has had issues to overcome on our fitness journeys. I feel that Elizabeth has perhaps just had more to overcome than some of the others, or is just taking longer to face what she needs to face. I felt like last night's show was a huge breakthrough for her and I am hopeful that she will achieve much in the time remaining to her on the show and beyond.

Ada inspires me.
  • lisamt83
    lisamt83 Posts: 119
    Options
    I don't know why but I can't stand that Elizabeth Chick! Why is she not losing enough weight! LOL! Did you watch the show last night? Jilian looks at her with hate in her eyes LOL!!!

I can't stand that girl either! She should have went home a long time ago! I have last nights on DVR and will probably watch it tonight...but this season is getting on my nerves...it's all about game play this season and no one seems to focus on losing! Those who have focused on that were sent home....It aggravates me!!!
  • jrkingery
    jrkingery Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Personally I can't stand the show.
    I think it promotes a very unhealthy way of losing weight by using crash diets and massive amounts of exercise that aren't a way of life that can be maintained over the long term. I'll wager that the vast majority of people who lose weight on the show gain it all back and then some as soon as they don't have a personal trainer cracking the whip and shooting them hate-filled looks for hours every day.

You didn't gain all of that weight in a few months, there's no way in hell you're going to lose it (safely, and keep it off) in a short amount of time.
  • mfpchris
    mfpchris Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Regarding contestants after the show.
    I'll wager that the vast majority of people who lose weight on the show gain it all back and then some as soon as they don't have a personal trainer cracking the whip and shooting them hate-filled looks for hours every day.

i don't know if it has always been this way but I read that all contestants get a one year gym membership and trainer after the show ends. Some might be able to transition back into their home life and continue their progress. Some won't.