Just practicing posting pics

Michelle_Padgett13
Michelle_Padgett13 Posts: 417 Member
Practice post...

supergoldengirls_zpsaa385ec0.jpg

Replies

• Michelle_Padgett13
    Hm. That's kind of big. What size is a pic from my phone? Here's the lady I saw in Ross a few weeks ago who was shopping in her socks and underpants...

howdoipants_zps18ae0234.jpg
  • Michelle_Padgett13
    Dang it. How do I resize these? I'm off to figure it out, but in the meantime, if anyone can tell me how to resize I would be grateful. :smile:
  • Michelle_Padgett13
    Tried to resize and save on photobucket, but it still posted big here. Grrrrr....
  • Michelle_Padgett13
    Trying again...

42df31bf-00c5-4325-860a-f2169c54f202_zps93e1ecaf.jpg
  • _Tink_
    _Tink_ Posts: 3,845 Member
    You can pm yourself to practice posting pics. That way you don't have to create a thread in the forums. Just a tip.

Also, you can resize in photobucket, but sometimes it takes a while for the sizing to "catch up" to the posted pic.
  • Go_Mizzou99
    Go_Mizzou99 Posts: 2,628 Member
    u can also resize easily and quickly using tinypic.com
  • emacb123
    emacb123 Posts: 254 Member
    Here's my practice pic...

vvAzSFi.gif
  • Johnplusfour
    Johnplusfour Posts: 105
    You can pm yourself to practice posting pics. That way you don't have to create a thread in the forums. Just a tip.

Also, you can resize in photobucket, but sometimes it takes a while for the sizing to "catch up" to the posted pic.

The title does say "Practicing posting Pics" If that's not an interesting subject for you then you are free to not click on the link. I've been curious of how to do it also therefore I found this thread informative. Thx OP.
  • _Tink_
    _Tink_ Posts: 3,845 Member

The title does say "Practicing posting Pics" If that's not an interesting subject for you then you are free to not click on the link. I've been curious of how to do it also therefore I found this thread informative. Thx OP.

No need to be grouchy. I was just passing on a helpful tip. If it wasn't helpful for you, feel free to skip over it. Have a lovely day.
  • Michelle_Padgett13

I figured out the resizing on photobucket, but I hadn't thought of PMing myself. Thanks! (I did wonder if I was committing some forum faux pas by blowing up my own thread)

:flowerforyou: