Any fellow outdoorsy women?

Options
:flowerforyou: Hello MFP,
I'm joining here to track my calorie intake as well as to find some inspiration (and maybe give some as well). I would like to lose about 15-20 pounds as well as tone up. I'm very active and outdoorsy. Luckily, I live in the beautiful state of Vermont where trails and wilderness are right outside my door. However, I LOVE food so eating in moderation has been hard for me my entire life.

I am looking to connect with people on here that have similar interests such as hiking, camping, snowboarding, and yoga. I also love music, dancing, and strong beer (not always in that order :drinker: ) I like adventure and trying new things.

I am looking at used mountain bikes today! If there are any x-country mountain bikers out there- I'd love your insight....

Replies

• mc_goose
    mc_goose Posts: 1,128 Member
    Options
    Hi, We sound pretty similar in terms of goals and interests. Will send FR. I tend to do more road cycling not mountain biking... But I do have a Specialized rockhopper that I do like. Bike purchases seem to incorporate a few factors: your budget, then figuring out if that will get you the components you want (such as disk brakes) then finally how the bike fits or if it makes you happy when riding. Best wishes on shopping!