Best Natural Peanut Butter !!!

Options
Ok i found it.... Only 100 calories per serving 2 tablespoon serving size.

Peanut Wonder

Best of all it tastes AMAZING!!

http://www.peanutwonder.com/nutrition.html

Regular Creamy
Serving Size: 2 Tbsp. (32g)
Servings: About 14
Calories: 100
Fat Calories: 18
Total Fat: 2g - 4% DV*
Sat. Fat: 0g
Cholesterol: 0g
Sodium: 190mg - 8% DV*
Total Carb.: 13g - 4% DV*
Fiber: 2g
Sugars: 2g
Protein: 4g
Vitamin A: 0%
Vitamin C: 8%
Calcium: 4%
Iron: 2%

Low Sodium
Serving Size: 2 Tbsp. (32g)
Servings: About 14
Calories: 100
Fat Calories: 22
Total Fat: 2g - 4% DV*
Sat. Fat: 0g
Cholesterol: 0g
Sodium: 95mg - 4% DV*
Total Carb.: 13g - 4% DV*
Fiber: 2g
Sugars: 2g
Protein: 4g
Vitamin A: 0%
Vitamin C: 8%
Calcium: 4%
Iron: 2%

Replies

• hpsnickers1
    hpsnickers1 Posts: 2,783 Member
    Options
    I'm curious what they did to remove all those calories. The fat content in both kinds are higher than regular peanut butter. Must've been the sugar?
  • cnash81
    Options
    Half the calories of my current peanut butter; I'll take it. THANK YOU!!!!! :flowerforyou:
    And, BTW, my jaw literally dropped when I saw your before and after pic comparison......truly amazing.
  • Mindful_Trent
    Mindful_Trent Posts: 3,954 Member
    Options
    I think I'll stick with real natural peanut butter, not processed stuff with all the extra ingredients. Some things are worth some extra calories and portion control, and peanut butter is one of them! The peanut butter I buy has one ingredient: Peanuts
    This stuff has all the following:

Peanuts (as de-fatted peanut flour and natural peanut butter), tapioca syrup, pure water, dehydrated cane juice, rice syrup, vegetable glycerin, soy flour, salt, tapioca starch, natural flavors, paprika & annatto, calcium carbonate, lecithin, vitamins e & c (antioxidants).

Just another perspective...
  • RMinVA
    RMinVA Posts: 1,085 Member
    Options
    It's reconstituted peanut flour. The oils have been removed, which is why it is lower cal and fat.

This is the ingredient list. Peanuts (as de-fatted peanut flour and natural peanut butter), tapioca syrup, pure water, dehydrated cane juice, rice syrup, vegetable glycerin, soy flour, salt, tapioca starch, natural flavors, paprika & annatto, calcium carbonate, lecithin, vitamins e & c (antioxidants).

Maybe I'm wrong, but IMO doesn't exactly qualify as "natural." Ground peanuts on the other hand, that's "natural."
  • MLgarcia3
    Options
    have you tried PB2? the powdered peanut butter? I think its yummmy and only has 45 cals for 2 tablespoons!
  • FitnessChefJime
    FitnessChefJime Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    have you tried PB2? the powdered peanut butter? I think its yummmy and only has 45 cals for 2 tablespoons!

I have been looking for it but haven't found it yet. I am going to try Whole Foods this weekend. I have heard it was yumm
  • jenna_watsonator
    jenna_watsonator Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    that pb2 stuff is foul. although it's lower in calories, you might as well have one tablespoon of the all natural stuff that will leave you satisfied and full with the natural good fats. i got stuck with a box of that crap and gave it away :(
  • Erindipitous
    Erindipitous Posts: 1,234 Member
    Options
    I like the PB2 :)

May sound weird, but sometimes I reconstitute it with sugar free maple syrup for an extra kick and spread it on crackers or a Bagel Thin.

I got mine at Linda's Diet Delites since it was no where to be found around me.