Question about Projected Weight Loss......

Options
auntkaren
auntkaren Posts: 1,490 Member
I am set on my goals to lose 2 lbs a week but it says projected weight loss 1.8 lbs a week. Does this mean that I am not exercising enough? I know I stick to the amount of calories , some days I don't eat them all. So what should I be doing that it doesn't show 2lbs a week?:huh:

Replies

• auntkaren
    Options
    I am set on my goals to lose 2 lbs a week but it says projected weight loss 1.8 lbs a week. Does this mean that I am not exercising enough? I know I stick to the amount of calories , some days I don't eat them all. So what should I be doing that it doesn't show 2lbs a week?:huh:
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    no, its beause your deficit is as low as it can go without being under 1200, so 1.8 is the most it will set you to lose. Mine is the same. My deficit is only 880, instead of 1000
  • auntkaren
    Options
    no, its beause your deficit is as low as it can go without being under 1200, so 1.8 is the most it will set you to lose. Mine is the same. My deficit is only 880, instead of 1000
    I looked mine up and my deficit is 920 but I really don't understand.
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    Hmmm... that is odd, then your projected weight loss should be 1.9 lbs per week... Not sure about that one.