NEver FULL!!

Options
recently during finals.. i realised that i am NEVER FULL!!!!!! maybe its the stress i duno.. Has any1 else ever experienced this????

Replies

• FUZZBUZZ4
    FUZZBUZZ4 Posts: 334
    Options
    recently during finals.. i realised that i am NEVER FULL!!!!!! maybe its the stress i duno.. Has any1 else ever experienced this????
  • iftcheiaf
    iftcheiaf Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    Stress makes me feel like I constantly need to eat. I usually just grab a huge cup of water and walk around, even inside my house, for a few minutes, getting myself away from the sitting/munching mode. Sometimes I spend too much time running to the bathroom, but the hunger for the moment goes away and most of the times the urge. But sometimes, I realize, I'm just hungry, so I try to grab something healthy. You're not alone.
  • beep
    beep Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    The first week of this, I felt like I was starving. I tried drinking fizzy drinks with psyllium in them, that helped, and Hoodia Bites (very expensive) which also helped a bit; also, planning snacks is a must. Still, all in all, and doing all that, I still felt like I was starving. Now, three weeks later when I start getting that hungry feeling, I just grab a hand full of almonds. It didn't work the first week, I was still very hungry. Your body is adjusting, and will get used to it.

But actually, stress does make you hungry because you do need more calories when you are stressed.
  • delanahub
    delanahub Posts: 56
    Options
    often we are just tired or dehydrated when the hunger doesn't stop. If you are not getting enough sleep your body says "I need energy" which it will get from food or sleep, if you are always hungry try more water and make sure you get enough sleep, I also like to have herbal tea, to make me feel like I am having a real drink...good luck
  • briblue72
    briblue72 Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    I read somewhere that it's best for your body to never really feel full and never really feel too hungry. Feeling full means your stomach is stretched out, and feeling very hungry means your body has already started reserving the fat it has to prepare for "starvation mode"...
  • KrisKabob
    KrisKabob Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    often we are just tired or dehydrated when the hunger doesn't stop. If you are not getting enough sleep your body says "I need energy" which it will get from food or sleep, if you are always hungry try more water and make sure you get enough sleep, I also like to have herbal tea, to make me feel like I am having a real drink...good luck

I agree... tired or dehydrated. You have probably not been your regular sleep (from studying) so your body is burning more fuel than usual. :drinker: Keep hydrated and manage your time well so that you can get plenty of sleep. Also, be sure that you are getting enough fiber and protein. :happy:

Good luck!!! :flowerforyou:
  • kaiyacali
    kaiyacali Posts: 175
    Options
    what are hoodia bites?