Women: Favorite Physical Attributes on a Guy?

Replies

• PrissyPisces
    PrissyPisces Posts: 117 Member
    Height (5'10 or more since I'm a big giant woman), sexy eyes, nice smile, and broad shoulders. OOOOOWWWWEEEEE!!!!!
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Every time I've had a woman answer this a little tipsy, and probably the most honestly, they say, "six pack".

i could not care less about a six pack. like it's cute but it probably means he isn't as into eating as i am. and that's a problem.
    i think you are misinformed
  • Megan101792
    Megan101792 Posts: 3,194 Member
    Every time I've had a woman answer this a little tipsy, and probably the most honestly, they say, "six pack".

i could not care less about a six pack. like it's cute but it probably means he isn't as into eating as i am. and that's a problem.
    i think you are misinformed

If im tipsy, im usually grabbing to see if they have a nice *kitten* Six packs will come and go
  • aedreana
    aedreana Posts: 979 Member
    Small straight square retrocline teeth, that the incisors are horizontally even with the cuspids, and that the top and bottom teeth meet edge-to-edge. Deepset eyes, strong nose, sharply-angled face shape with squared jawline. Natural blond/light-brown straight silky hair, layer-cut, spiky on top, medium-length. Blue or gray eyes, fair complexion. Small-to-medium bone structure; ectomorph build, medium-size but rather narrow hands/fingers. Tall and very slender, firm but without muscle development; straight-and-narrow-built with long legs.
  • Ali_momof2
    Ali_momof2 Posts: 478 Member
    I like it when a guy wear glasses,I don't know why, I guess I just like nerdy guys.
  • adenajoy
    adenajoy Posts: 15 Member
    Smile, eyes, strong legs. :)
  • RayLeen19
    RayLeen19 Posts: 106
    A guy thats confident, strong, loyal, intelligent, dress' well, has pride and doesn't say dumb things.
    Tattoo and piercings are nice, so are muscles and good hair!
  • graceyykim
    graceyykim Posts: 17
    a nice pair of calves and ankles! ;) And of course a great personality
  • arainiday1
    arainiday1 Posts: 1,763 Member
    taller than me by a few inches at least

eyes

smile

hands

tattoos

glasses are nice on some guys too
  • tanzmitpalmer
    tanzmitpalmer Posts: 124 Member
    Hairy plz. I like a dude with fuzz.
  • arainiday1
    arainiday1 Posts: 1,763 Member

oh not hairy for me please... some hair is acceptable but NEVER back hair... :sick:
  • aedreana
    aedreana Posts: 979 Member
    I love 2-day beard-stubble-- sexy.
  • Megan101792
    Megan101792 Posts: 3,194 Member
    I love 2-day beard-stubble-- sexy.

Me too! Just enough to tickle but not leave a rash.
  • tanzmitpalmer
    tanzmitpalmer Posts: 124 Member

oh not hairy for me please... some hair is acceptable but NEVER back hair... :sick:

Back hair can get sketchy... if it's too much, no. If it's patchy and weird... no. I'm like the Goldilocks of back hair, hurr.
  • I'm a sucker for blue eyes

At least as tall as me (5'10") but preferably taller

Good voice, I may be a sucker for accents too

Size doesn't really matter so long as they can keep up with me

And a little bit of scruff is never a bad thing
  • I don't know if I responded in this thread or not yet (no time to scroll through) but here goes ...

shoulders, arms, d*ck, abs, hands, jawline, mouth, eyes <<< all should be strong :love:
  • elizabethroyce10
    elizabethroyce10 Posts: 37 Member
    hands... and eyes... the hands and eyes tell you everything you need to know... in my opinion
  • LegendaryOrange
    LegendaryOrange Posts: 2,864 Member
    I'm amazed how many of you have said hands. What makes hands attractive?
  • Jodsmission
    Jodsmission Posts: 130 Member
    Sense of humor. Definitely.
    Intelligence. And can make conversation(don't so much care about what . Just talk!)
  • asaw00
    asaw00 Posts: 1,904 Member
    I'm amazed how many of you have said hands. What makes hands attractive?

Who wants to be touched by a nasty set of paws? Dirty fingernails? Eww!