Blocked members ..

Replies

• jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    1396290892547.gif
    members

I spent far more time than I care to admit earlier today looking for an appropriate "'member'-blocking" gif that wouldn't get me a strike.
  • George_Baileys_Ghost
    George_Baileys_Ghost Posts: 1,524 Member
    1396290892547.gif
    members

I spent far more time than I care to admit earlier today looking for an appropriate "'member'-blocking" gif that wouldn't get me a strike.

eaP0f_zps4397439e.jpg
  • shmerek
    shmerek Posts: 963 Member
    None, I don't think I am interesting enough to warrant any weirdos creeping me.
  • rollng_thundr
    rollng_thundr Posts: 634 Member
    Zero.... so far... but like shmerek, I don't think I'm a target because I am not a big fish here...
  • Phoenix__Rising
    Phoenix__Rising Posts: 9,981 Member

Hey .. you forgot me!! I've been in your inbox. :wink:
  • rollng_thundr
    Hey Folks,

This topic has been reported. I am not locking the topic at this time, but I encourage anyone posting to keep this discussion general, and not personal. Posting names of who you have blocked, private messages, or enough descriptors that we all know who you are referring to, then this topic will likely be locked. Also I have edited some posts with profanity, please refrain.

Thanks,
    Olivia
    MFP Community manager

^^^ This. Nice to see that someone actually moderates these forums. I appreciate it. Now if we could just get you to delete all those 'Hot or Not" posts chains. Those directly undermine people's self image.
    . Why ask to have threads deleted just because you don't like them? Just don't go to them. I post on that thread and it seems that for the most part everyone gets a "hot" unless it's in fun. Except me, I get the "not" just because I'm a big blue box. I am not crying though. Just have fun.

Hey.. is that a Dr. Who Tardis???!!!
  • rollng_thundr
    One. It was that advertiser guy...i thought if i blocked them then i wouldnt see them.
    False.

Big Brother... nice double entendre...
  • QuiznatoddBidness
    QuiznatoddBidness Posts: 603 Member
    Hey Folks,

This topic has been reported. I am not locking the topic at this time, but I encourage anyone posting to keep this discussion general, and not personal. Posting names of who you have blocked, private messages, or enough descriptors that we all know who you are referring to, then this topic will likely be locked. Also I have edited some posts with profanity, please refrain.

Thanks,
    Olivia
    MFP Community manager

^^^ This. Nice to see that someone actually moderates these forums. I appreciate it. Now if we could just get you to delete all those 'Hot or Not" posts chains. Those directly undermine people's self image.
    . Why ask to have threads deleted just because you don't like them? Just don't go to them. I post on that thread and it seems that for the most part everyone gets a "hot" unless it's in fun. Except me, I get the "not" just because I'm a big blue box. I am not crying though. Just have fun.

Hey.. is that a Dr. Who Tardis???!!!

It is. Don't know if Stu is on. But yeah it is.
  • emkayelle91
    emkayelle91 Posts: 846 Member
    Only a couple. I've had to block a couple of creepers who were just repeatedly harassing me.
  • shmerek

Lol you're the good weird :wink:
  • Phoenix__Rising

Lol you're the good weird :wink:

Remember that later! :wink:
  • CharleePear
    CharleePear Posts: 1,948 Member

Might have to up me creepiness level :wink: ETA: ^^Hahaha I just saw I am not the only one

Me only one, I actually have quite a quiet time on MFP most of the time.
  • shmerek
    ^^haha
  • Megan101792
    Megan101792 Posts: 3,194 Member
    Pretty sure that's a reference to sports but oh well but how about we do something about the guys who pm dirty things and don't get the hint that makes them be blocked. I've got quite a few blocked for just totally going into left field and im quite liberal. it's the internet and I understand that I'm putting myself out there but I don't pm men with their shirts off and say what I want to do to them.
  • riirii93_
    riirii93_ Posts: 475 Member
    i blocked 1 person because i was getting weird messages about nail biting. i think they had a fetish.
  • Bageeeta
    Bageeeta Posts: 1,259 Member
    I am blocking everyone on this thread!!!
  • Megan101792
    Megan101792 Posts: 3,194 Member

Why is that?
    Are you one who keeps on sending way inappropriate messages to girls and don't get the hint and we can't report those since MFP can't moderate emails?
  • Phoenix__Rising

Not allowed to block me!!
  • Bageeeta

Why is that?
    Are you one who keeps on sending way inappropriate messages to girls and don't get the hint and we can't report those since MFP can't moderate emails?
    Yes thats me..:noway:
  • Bageeeta

Not allowed to block me!!
    I couldn't do that cause your awesome!