My "1 Year on MFP!" post (with pics)

Replies

• chadya07
    chadya07 Posts: 627 Member
    you look and looked so much like me i just got extra super duper inspired.

we could be sisters.

and you look great in your riding pants. and i also accidentally learned to love running. when my previous hobby was sitting and making crafts or watching tv.

great job i just loved this post and your story.
  • knittingayle
    knittingayle Posts: 98 Member
    Congratulations! You look terrific and your activity level is amazing and inspiring!! thank you for sharing!
  • ChinaCass
    ChinaCass Posts: 22 Member
    Amazing progress! Congratulations on your weight loss!! :)
  • cryptonyt
    cryptonyt Posts: 85 Member
    That was such a great read! And the pics are great too! Congratulations on an amazing success story. That is just an incredible transformation.
  • matai808
    matai808 Posts: 14 Member
    Congratulations!!! I loved your pics it really portrays your weight loss journey. Very inspiring!!!
  • karenk2f
    karenk2f Posts: 21 Member
    Huge congratulations to you!! As a fellow 'Horse Nerd', I totally understand how horses can be a driving force for weight loss. I knew I was getting somewhere when I could post the trot in one fluid motion and the extra weight in my rear didn't cause me to a 'double post'! Keep going! You are doing great! Happy Trails!!
  • wazask8er
    wazask8er Posts: 856 Member
    Awesome pictures and inspiring story. Congrats- you look wonderful and happy.
  • codycsweet
    codycsweet Posts: 1,019 Member
    Congrats and happy anniversary. We have similar weightloss I started at 250+ and now at 184

You look great thank you for sharing. I love to ride horses but haven't been one any in years, someday just an expense I can't afford. I love that you are back into riding.
  • epazia
    epazia Posts: 126 Member
    I adore how you are living your life full! So many wonderful adventures await you!
  • angie007az
    angie007az Posts: 406 Member
    You look great!! Thanks for sharing.
  • muzichick
    muzichick Posts: 331 Member
    Congratulations on your successes! That's really the best way to measure healthy change ;)
  • littleworm23
    littleworm23 Posts: 341 Member
    You have done (and still are doing) an amazing job! I loved reading your story and seeing the pictures to go with it. :)
  • MYhealthyjourney70
    MYhealthyjourney70 Posts: 276 Member
    congrats!!! you look awesome
  • NaeNaeJanae
    NaeNaeJanae Posts: 261 Member
    Awesome!! You look amazing!! Good for you!
    :)
  • Alexandra_S
    Alexandra_S Posts: 41 Member
    Lady, you've done an amazing job and you look fabulous!
  • Bovaryoo
    Bovaryoo Posts: 1,374 Member
    Your story is wonderfully motivating. Congratulations on your weight loss and new active lifestyle!
  • QuietBloom
    QuietBloom Posts: 5,413 Member
    Fantastic success story! Thank you for sharing. :smile:
  • bunbunzee44
    bunbunzee44 Posts: 592 Member
    fantastic! what a change in your body and life style :)
  • flatlndr
    flatlndr Posts: 713 Member
    With that transformation, you've definitely earned the Goddess part of your account name.
  • ToriLynnYoung
    ToriLynnYoung Posts: 10 Member
    I guess you've heard this already but I'm going to say it anyway...YOU ARE SO INSPIRING!!!!! Thanks for sharing your process and progress. I love your steady learning process and how you made agreements with yourself and adjusted them as need be. Very encouraging for me as I've adapted many of the same behaviors in the last few months. I have about 35 pounds to go to my goal and because of your inspiring post I think I might have a good plan! Thanks again!!! :smile: :happy: :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!