Last Time is the Charm

At it again...trying to lose the weight. It's been a long fight over many years, but something tells me this is the last time I will try this, and the first time I will truly do this. EXCITED! :laugh:

Finally doing this for all the right reasons.....but.....Help me to stay motivated!

Replies

• Cerakoala
    Cerakoala Posts: 2,547 Member
    Hi! nice to meet you :) I have about 100 left to lose so we are at about the same point :) This is a great site filled with a lot of good info :) Make sure you start weighing and logging your food. That is the most important things first :) It sounds like you already have gotten off to a great start. Congrats on -18 :). I am sure you will do great :) Best of luck on your journey :)
  • Congrats on your weight loss. You look amazing and so very happy!
  • Cerakoala
    Cerakoala Posts: 2,547 Member
    Congrats on your weight loss. You look amazing and so very happy!

Thank you :) I am, it is the best thing I have ever done for myself :) Still have a ways to go but getting there ;)
  • sexymamadraeger
    sexymamadraeger Posts: 239 Member
    Every time you try you get closer to doing it. It's a process and a journey. You'll do great!
  • dogluvr_2014
    dogluvr_2014 Posts: 54 Member
    I'm excited for you too. This is a great site and you can find a lot of encouragement here. I have quite a bit of weight to lose myself but I know this time I will do it. My commitment is like it's never been before and I actually look forwarding to logging in here everyday. I wish you all the best and I believe you can do this. Stay strong and never give up. Keep coming back, you have friends here. Together we can do this. God Bless!!! :smile:
  • Thank you both! I'm ready to put the work IN!