I'm new

Options
Hello all,
On yet another journey! Last time I tried 3 years ago, I managed to lose 66lbs. But I'm a stress eater and gained it back. :( So here I go again! I know what I did before worked I just need to beat the stress. I believe I will this time as I am no longer letting eating be my de-stresser. Good luck to all and here's to good bye to the X's!

Replies

• lilhope72
    lilhope72 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Stress eater here too :ohwell: I had to learn other ways to deal with it. Now I put on my walking shoes and stomp the pavement. I've gotten to meet a lot of my neighbors this way too.
  • bigmanslims
    Options
    Welcome and I am with you Brotha! You will make it!
  • TexMexLove99
    Options
    First timer right here! I would love some new friends! Feel free to add me :)!
  • 2BeHappy2
    2BeHappy2 Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    Stress eater here too :ohwell: I had to learn other ways to deal with it. Now I put on my walking shoes and stomp the pavement. I've gotten to meet a lot of my neighbors this way too.

Lucky you!
    We go out of our way to avoid ours...otherwise she would be at our doorstep anytime/all the time.
    1st day we'd lived here like a drill sergeant banged on our door sooo early in the AM just to say that down the street someone was having a yard sale....thanks for he unsolicited wake up call!
    Another time my husband took his 3 yr old niece for a walk around the neighborhood...neighbor was on her side, he on ours, going the opposite direction, she switched, met up with them and walked the rest of the way back with them :mad: and all she did was berate him with tons of questions.
    Sometimes I feel like we're teenagers trying to sneak out of our own house :laugh:
  • lilhope72
    lilhope72 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    :laugh: I've got one of those neighbors too. The funny thing was, when my husband had a heart attack, that was the neighbor who came over while we were in the hospital and mowed our lawn for us. As irritating as we sometimes found them, they turned out to be the most help when we needed it.