Pit bulls are EVIL!!!!!!!!!!

Options
Lisa1971
Lisa1971 Posts: 3,069 Member
My pit bull puppy just chewed up a pair of my favorite flip flops!:angry::angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

So pissed off and when I told her how mad I was all she could do was lick my face! Evil puppy!!!!!!!!:grumble: :noway: :laugh:

Replies

• Derpes
    Derpes Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    Anti-freeze may help.....
  • AllOutof_Bubblegum
    AllOutof_Bubblegum Posts: 3,646 Member
    Options
    This is why I hate dogs. My cats never chew anything. Nyah, nyah! :tongue:
  • Lisa1971
    Options
    Anti-freeze may help.....

Nah, that would just increase the lovely smell of her farts!
  • Lisa1971
    Options

You hate dogs!???
    I
    Cant
    Even....
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    they just spit up a hair ball on your favorite stuff :laugh:

i just recently lost my kitteh of 18 years. i miss her hair balls :frown:

pittbulls are masocists.when i was in high school my best friend had a pit and when she'd bring him over to my house we'd let our dogs run outside in my backyard while we chilled out inside. my dog (an 8 pound maltese) would end up chasing her dog into the rosebuses, in the thorns, and poor pit baby would be cowering there until until we saved him.
  • Lisa1971
    Options

pittbulls are masocists.when i was in high school my best friend had a pit and when she'd bring him over to my house we'd let our dogs run outside in my backyard while we chilled out inside. my dog (an 8 pound maltese) would end up chasing her dog into the rosebuses, in the thorns, and poor pit baby would be cowering there until until we saved him.

LOL! Meanie maltese! My Pit bull chicken is afraid of a leaf that blows across the yard. Killer dog my butt!:laugh:
  • QueenBishOTUniverse
    QueenBishOTUniverse Posts: 14,121 Member
    Options

I have two cats that can't be allowed anywhere near paper or cardboard and one that can't be allowed near crinkly plastic things. You lucked out if your cats don't chew because mine most certainly do!
  • meshashesha2012
    Options

LOL! Meanie maltese! My Pit bull chicken is afraid of a leaf that blows across the yard. Killer dog my butt!:laugh:

OOH but if someone threatened you... i bet they'd see the wrath :mad:
  • Deipneus
    Deipneus Posts: 1,862 Member
    Options
    My pit bull puppy just chewed up a pair of my favorite flip flops!:angry::angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

So pissed off and when I told her how mad I was all she could do was lick my face! Evil puppy!!!!!!!!:grumble: :noway: :laugh:
    You raised it wrong.
  • Derpes
    Derpes Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options

Cats are pure evil....yet delicious.

Cat_sandwich.jpg
  • FitnSassy
    FitnSassy Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    My neighbors pit can't control her licker! :laugh:
  • Gidzmo
    Gidzmo Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    My neighbors pit can't control her licker! :laugh:

Sounds like our bluenose pitbull. Oh, I suspect she'd go after someone if she thought they were a threat.

Me? I get my face washed often!
  • Leggylass
    Leggylass Posts: 215
    Options

Cats are pure evil....yet delicious.

Cat_sandwich.jpg

i have to agree, my kitten was pure evil.. but i love chinese takeaway :devil:
  • ellechim1
    ellechim1 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    LoL awwww...whenever my big baby 100 lb Pitt hears fireworks or thunder she shakes like my legs after p90x :tongue: I have to sit with her, in the closet, and sing to her. It's the only that calms her down. The Thundershirt doesn't even help.

Lost about 10 pair of flip flops (they outgrow it, I swear)

Edit: we nicknamed ours kissy face and when she hears it she will pin us down and proceed to lick until we giggle.
  • lokepa
    lokepa Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    My mutt has a strange fascination with my socks... she periodically chews the heels out of them... I find them on the bed, still balled up, figure they're dirty and toss them in the laundry bin. Wash, fold, stick my fingers through the damn heel!
  • ladymiseryali
    ladymiseryali Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options

Wish I could say the same for my kitties. They're jerks that chew on almost anything.
  • ginakiki
    ginakiki Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I wish you didn't call this post pit bulls are evil...your giving the breed a bad rap..its bad enough they get negative attention as it is... as a pit owner you should know better
  • meshashesha2012
    Options
  • MonicaJumper
    Options
    I thought this was gonna be a rant against pitt bulls and I was ready to go all out against it hahaha
  • meshashesha2012
    Options
    I wish you didn't call this post pit bulls are evil...your giving the breed a bad rap..its bad enough they get negative attention as it is... as a pit owner you should know better

i think amazon now has the subscribe and save option for "sense of humor" . it can even be delivered one or twice a month so one never has to run out :wink: