How do you not fall asleep?

1FearlessFighter
1FearlessFighter Posts: 114 Member
its been 2 hours since i woke up and i just feel sooooooooo tired :yawn: and was wondering why the cup of coffee hasnt worked (i never usually have coffee, so im not dependant on it), and i checked and it was DECAF!!!! , great!

what do you do when you feel like falling asleep (apart from falling asleep) ???

Replies

• tanzmitpalmer
    tanzmitpalmer Posts: 124 Member
    Pacing around and singing usually helps keep me up. Other than that... yeah I got nothin'.
  • msbunnie68
    msbunnie68 Posts: 1,894 Member
    why are you so tired?
  • OhhNiff
    OhhNiff Posts: 1,397 Member
    I take a shower. If I miss my shower then I'm sluggish and tired all day...that is until I am finally able to lie down.
  • Ferrous_Female_Dog
    Ferrous_Female_Dog Posts: 221 Member
    Jump up and down for a minute or two
  • leeilaxoxo
    leeilaxoxo Posts: 66
    Have some sugar
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Cocaine.
  • This content has been removed.
  • TheNewPriceIsLoading
    TheNewPriceIsLoading Posts: 2,135 Member
    I would FIRE the turd that put Decaf in the Regular pot.. I wanted to do that to my guy who put disposable single serve packets of Decaf in the Regular slot. Can't really tell the difference unless you look at them.. and it was his first night alone, so I gave him a break, even though that morning when I woke up, I felt like death and needed the caffeine. After 6 cups of 'coffee' I wondered why I wasn't waking up... Decaf.... :grumble: :explode: :mad: :angry:
  • MarziPanda95
    MarziPanda95 Posts: 1,326 Member
    Apparently apples contain more caffeine than tea or coffee and the crunchiness helps to wake you up too. I had an apple before each of my morning exams and it seemed to work pretty well! Plus apples are good for you, so it's win-win.
  • angf0679
    angf0679 Posts: 1,120 Member
    Fight to keep my eyes open. Had to yesterday on the way home on the bus. I wasn't tired at work but as soon as I left I couldn't stop yawning, and couldn't keep my eyes open on the bus!