Tips and Tricks to Make Your Life More Weighloss and Workout

Options
I thought I would post some ideas that I use to motivate myself and make it way easier to work out and loose weight!

* I have my full length mirror in my bedroom angled out. The bottom sticks out further away from the wall and it gives the illusion that I look a little more lean that I actually do! I am not lying to myself, it just gives me a boost to know that I do actually look good (instead of just seeing the fat) and keeps me away from the whole "woe is me I look so bad" feeling!

* I am not a morning person by any stretch of the meaning, yet somehow I have scheduled myself to do morning work outs. I have somehow mastered getting my butt out of bed but not to actually work out. So now I have a playlist cued up on my computer full of songs that make me want to move/ dance that get me in the mood for working out. When I stumble out of bed I turn the tunes on and it gives me an extra shot of energy to actually work out!

* I actually put a pair of jeans that I want to fit into again in the food pantry! My boyfriend thinks I am crazy - but it serves as a great reminder when I am craving something not healthy!!

Ok your turn! : )

Replies

• MisdemeanorM
    MisdemeanorM Posts: 3,493 Member
    Options
    I had a pair of goal jeans hanging on my bedroom wall once! It worked!
  • miss_martin
    Options
    LOL... I really like the jeans in the pantry one... I may try that!!

I love to read so I find a book that I really, really want to read and I only let myself read it while I'm on the bike at the gym. It makes me look forward to heading to the gym. ;)