Thinking of starting Insanity and want to know if it works?

Options
My 28 day Insanity results are in! Down 7.7lbs, 1.5 inches around my hips, 1 inch around my chest, .75 inches around each thigh and and and and.....holy crap....4.25 inches from my waist!!! More inches lost in other spots as well.

I haven't missed a day of Insanity in 4 weeks (aside from the 1 rest day per week) and am also following my own version of the Insanity meal plan for the most part. I do not eat back my exercise calories, though. I know that popular opinion is that I should but I am never hungry or overly tired and don't have trouble getting through my workouts. I actually have more energy than ever so I don't see the point of forcing myself to eat more.

However, I know the month 2 workouts are longer and more intense so I will probably add an extra 200-250 calories after I finish my recovery week this week.

*** For anyone who is wanting to start or just starting Insanity...the scale doesn't move much the first week or two. Don't get discouraged, your muscles retain water when they are repairing themselves. The scale will eventually move and you will see bigger results in inches than on the scale.

Replies

• Ljordan_fitflow
    Ljordan_fitflow Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Insanity works! I did it for two full months straight. True i didn't see much change the first month besides being sore all the time. Yet definitely by the second month i noticed a difference and so did my coworkers. 15lbs lost over two months is ok. I'm definitely more toned from it. Now i just incorporate it with other workouts and the gym.
  • rjdunn87
    rjdunn87 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Congrats girl! So happy for you :)