Noom refugee

Hey y'all! I've migrated to mfp, first day over here. Was on noom for last 2 years, it helped me to lose 110lbs and reach my goal weight. But they are closing the forums on noom and it feels sad like everything is winding down.
Any other noom refugees here?
Anyone add me...I don't know anyone on here yet!

Replies

• Lilylee757
    Lilylee757 Posts: 192 Member
    Welcome! This is a great site, I think you will enjoy it!
  • sabified
    sabified Posts: 1,035 Member
    Noom really helped you lose so much?
    I checked it out because I was told that they had a better variety of regional foods for where I am right now (Middle East), though didn't like it. Maybe it's because I've been using MFP for so long and am used to how things are here? But that being said I never went on the forums, I was only on the app.

Either way, welcome to MFP :) Sending a FR :)
  • Trace66xx
    Trace66xx Posts: 15 Member
    Hi,

I'm not a Noom user but I'm here and love this site & App. its helped me lose 21lb last yr and now 24lb currently (Another journey...)

Add me if you want to, we're a friendly bunch :-)
  • ThorstenWY
    ThorstenWY Posts: 44 Member
    Thank you! I think I will like it here, seems real easy to use and log food and exercise. And the locals seem to be much friendlier!!
  • editorgrrl
    editorgrrl Posts: 7,060 Member
    Welcome, and congratulations on your loss! The Sexypants post should be required reading: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1080242-a-guide-to-get-you-started-on-your-path-to-sexypants
  • ThorstenWY
    Congrats Trace66xx! I've heard great things can put mfp, but it was always fear of the unknown..plus on noom I had a graph showing my 110lbs coming off..needed it as proof to myself I'd done it!
  • sabified
    sabified Posts: 1,035 Member
    Congrats Trace66xx! I've heard great things can put mfp, but it was always fear of the unknown..plus on noom I had a graph showing my 110lbs coming off..needed it as proof to myself I'd done it!

You can see your progress here as well :) Click on the Reports tab above... you can set the things you want to track on the website and then it's very easy access on the app.
  • ThorstenWY
    Thanks so much editorgrrl! Exactly what I need to help me on here. T x