Looking for MFP friends to keep each other motivated

Options
2»

Replies

• Vupe
    Vupe Posts: 80
    Options
    Same here, looking to track daily and highly motivated. Ad me if you wish!
  • ChubbyVAgirl
    ChubbyVAgirl Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Same here! I've never really reached out to make friends on here and maybe that's where I've went wrong!! :) I have a 10 year class reunion coming up in October so could use any help anyone is willing to offer :) I've been on and off this bandwagon more times then I can count LOL! Good luck to everyone in their life changes!!!!! :)
  • Listeninguponyou
    Listeninguponyou Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    I would love another motivated friend! I log everyday, comment, and try to help as much as I can! Anyone can add me! I am in to lose 64lb and make the switch to a healthy happy life!
  • jsalzat
    jsalzat Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! Feel free to add -- The mutual motivation and support of friends is one of the things I value most about this site. I'm working on sticking with the habit of daily logging as well.

Wishing you the best on reaching your fitness goals :smile:
  • d4rkkn16ht
    d4rkkn16ht Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Just add me, I'm also new here in MFP :wink:
  • jenniepayne
    jenniepayne Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :) I've really fallen off the wagon lately but I'm about to start a 3 day refresh program to get me back on track!!
  • newdaydawning79
    newdaydawning79 Posts: 1,503 Member
    Options
    I'm back after months and gaining back an over 50 pound loss. Been back about 2 weeks and feel completely motivated to not backslide again!
  • nicwoj99
    nicwoj99 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    hi, please feel free to add me too. I not only fell off the bandwagon, I think it broke down....any help to get it moving again would be great!