New to MyFitnessPal

Options
Hi, my name is Kim. I just read that I cannot share any product name that I am using to achieve my goal weight. That's ok, I'm very passionate about it the MLM company that is helping me, but it takes more than a product to make this work. A couple of things that have been helping me through these hard times when I want to eat everything in sight!

I snack on sugar snap peas, as they crunch in my mouth....I do use a low cal dressing just to lightly dip for flavor.

This is a crazy change to boxed brownies and I cannot take credit for it. Instead of oil, add 1 can of black beans (ground up) and pureed prunes..I buy the baby food prunes. I know this sounds absolutely disgusting, but you have to try it! The black beans add no flavor, but alot of fiber and the prunes just add moisture. My children had no idea and of course I did not share that info with them...I just said...sure you can have another one! You will be pleassantly surprised.

I make spaghetti squash and use it as pasta under anything! It's not quite the same, but it works! For those that do not know...I cut it length wise in half, gently cut out the seeds and try not to start shredding the squash..lay both halves face down on a baking pan with about 1 inch of water..bake 350 for 1 hour...then shred squash as pasta!

I have never shared on a site like this before. I'm excited to be down about 13 pounds in 4 weeks and I feel fantastic! My goal is another 25 l\pounds or so!!

Replies

• rshunk
    rshunk Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Welcome! It sounds like you are already making some great changes! Best of luck on your journey!