Seeking...

Options
OhhNiff
OhhNiff Posts: 1,397 Member
People who need support, love sarcasm, intelligence, and long walks on the beach.

Replies

• stuart160
    stuart160 Posts: 1,628 Member
    Options
    Sounds like most of the human race, even if they are too stubborn to admit it : )
  • OhhNiff
    Options
    Hmmm, I know many who don't give a rat's *kitten* about intelligence and who are easily offended by sarcasm.
  • MrsBooBear
    MrsBooBear Posts: 12,619 Member
    Options
    People who need support, love sarcasm, intelligence, and long walks on the beach.

You called?

Support, love sarcasm = tick. Intelligence - I accept a minimum amount and offer the same in return. Long walks any where I can deal with. Translated your tagline - thank heavens for Google, seems akin to mine so..

Proviso: I'm not always chatty, not sure if that's a deal breaker? But I can "like" like a pro...

ETA: Paragraphs and stuff.
  • stuart160
    stuart160 Posts: 1,628 Member
    Options
    Hmmm, I know many who don't give a rat's *kitten* about intelligence and who are easily offended by sarcasm.
    but are they really all that invested in being human and valuing people for who they are?
  • OhhNiff
    Options

You called? Support, love sarcasm = tick. Intelligence - I accept a minimum amount and offer the same in return. Long walks any where I can deal with. Translated your tagline - thank heavens for Google, seems akin to mine so..

Proviso: I'm not always chatty, not sure if that's a deal breaker? But I can "like" like a pro...

I am a likeaholic, so we will get along just fine.
  • Jess__I__Can
    Jess__I__Can Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    I love sarcasm.
  • SomberG
    SomberG Posts: 36
    Options
    I don't live near the beach, so I like to make long walks across the Walmart parking lot. Add me if you want more than someone to like your status.
  • OhhNiff
    Options
    We have so much in common! <3
  • RunnerStephe
    RunnerStephe Posts: 2,195
    Options

Support ok, Sarcasm good, intelligence, a must, long walks in the woods better.
  • OhhNiff
    Options

Support ok, Sarcasm good, intelligence, a must, long walks in the woods better.

I wish you had told me this sooner. This might not work out now.
  • Runningmischka
    Runningmischka Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Ok with support, like sarcasm, love intelligence, and prefer long runs on a beach :) Hit me up if you'd like :drinker:
  • WitchesGuildMaster
    Options
    I always like long walks! I go for them daily as I need to collect ingredients for my potions, you didn't happen to stumble over some diabetic head lice while on your walks? No? I could sure use those...they seem very rare... :wink:
  • EvaiTryst
    EvaiTryst Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    :) Sarcasm-Check Value Intelligience-Check Long Walks on the Beach-If I lived near a beach maybe.

Add me if you wish.
  • lokepa
    lokepa Posts: 204 Member
    Options

I don't completely understand what you're getting at, and find myself highly offended, as I am wont to do... easily, I might add.
  • SomberG
    SomberG Posts: 36
    Options
    We have so much in common! <3
    tumblr_lomclaHQOd1qaryy3.jpg
  • handyrunner
    handyrunner Posts: 32,662 Member
    Options
    Hey all feel free to add... I definitely down with sarcasm and intelligence. But hey I don't mind being dopey either!!!
  • hauhaut901
    hauhaut901 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit :-)
  • OhhNiff
    Options
    Well I'm not searching for hardcore intellectuals, but being able to converse without me getting bored and/or annoyed would be nice. :)
  • jlc102980
    jlc102980 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    You stole my personality. Give it back!
  • OhhNiff
    Options
    Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit :-)

Actual studies have proven otherwise. :p