Before and after pictures

Options
I would love to see some for some awesome motivation!! Im doing really great just need a push right now getting some serious cravings that I dont need to give into

Replies

• MISTTIMG
    MISTTIMG Posts: 136
    Options
    Good luck with that request! I got slammed for asking to see photo's of people on this site! But I will certainly post my after pictures if I ever get "After".
  • harleygirl6363
    harleygirl6363 Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    really isnt that what the site is for requesting support and motivation from others who have already achieved their goals?! WOW
  • harleygirl6363
    Options
    This is my before picture from march of 2010 still have a long way to go but Im getting there

009-2.jpg

009-2.jpg
  • 1QueenB
    1QueenB Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Just do a search for before and after pics, you should get quite a bit of motivation. Good luck on your journey, I'm sure you're doing great!:drinker:
  • nikki91950
    Options
    somebody will have to fix these for me, but here's the image codes... i'm still a work in progress, but...

before:

AARONNICOLE9604

right around my highest weight in 2004. appx 175 pounds.

after:

cropped2

earlier this year, 117 pounds... 56 pounds down total
  • amyjo519
    amyjo519 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    There's a before and after thread going already called "post them B&A." Its awesome and very motivating!!! Check it out!
  • Scorpiomom222
    Scorpiomom222 Posts: 1,462 Member
    Options
    let's see if i can do this right.... ? i'm still a work in progress, but...

before:

AARONNICOLE9604.jpg

after:

cropped2.png

Thought I'd fix that for you. :flowerforyou: But you deleted them. lol
  • funkyspunky871
    funkyspunky871 Posts: 1,675 Member
    Options
    let's see if i can do this right.... ? i'm still a work in progress, but...

before:

AARONNICOLE9604.jpg

after:

cropped2.png

That should fix it for ya, my friend! :)
  • Healthyby30
    Healthyby30 Posts: 1,349 Member
    Options
    Good luck with that request! I got slammed for asking to see photo's of people on this site! But I will certainly post my after pictures if I ever get "After".

Forgive me if I'm wrong but, the pictures of you aren't from now are they? Your ticker says you have 100 lbs to lose yet if that's you in those pics I don't see an extra 100 lbs unless it's hiding well. So if it is you, but from years ago, surely you could see why people would be hesitant to post their photo since you obviously don't have a recent one up.
  • MISTTIMG
    Options
    really isnt that what the site is for requesting support and motivation from others who have already achieved their goals?! WOW

In my opinion visual is a better form of support from other members than talking or looking at a piece of fruit or somebody's shoe. But it's certainly their choice!
  • nikki91950
    Options
    dang. stupid photobucket. they're still uploaded. thanks for trying to help!

alright, just go here:

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e394/Nikki91950/Weight Loss Pictures/AARONNICOLE9604.jpg

and here:

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e394/Nikki91950/Weight Loss Pictures/cropped2.png

ps. how do you fix the codes to make the pictures appear? lol.
  • NewImprovedCnbethea1
    Options
    Tried to help didn't work!!
  • MISTTIMG
    Options

Forgive me if I'm wrong but, the pictures of you aren't from now are they? Your ticker says you have 100 lbs to lose yet if that's you in those pics I don't see an extra 100 lbs unless it's hiding well. So if it is you, but from years ago, surely you could see why people would be hesitant to post their photo since you obviously don't have a recent one up.

You are right to a degree, those pictures are about 3 years old, but I was still over weight in those pic's, since then I have gained about 45 pounds, I look just like that now only a bit thicker, the one thing I have in my favor; I'm tall! But it's Me!
  • harleygirl6363
    Options
    There's a before and after thread going already called "post them B&A." Its awesome and very motivating!!! Check it out!

Thanks for the info that was a GREAT thread!! sooo motivational
  • JStarnes
    JStarnes Posts: 5,576 Member
    Options
    Tried to help didn't work!!
    Ditto :ohwell:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!