Last push

Hello forum :-). I am a mom of three, and I have always loved to exercise. Because of my exercise I have always been pretty thin. Problem is, I have always been a failure at watching what I eat. Not only does this mean that I feel tired a lot of the time (sugar will do that to you), it also means that, while thin, I have some problem areas that have NEVER gone away. I had given up hope, but my sister (who had my same problem areas- except worse) made some big changes and completely changed her body (problem areas and all). If she can do it, then I can too :-), but not if I continue to sneak cake or cookies everyday.

So I am going to change the way I eat, and I intend to log every morsel onto my fitness pal. 5 lbs doesn't sound significant, but for me it is the difference between running around the beach in my swimsuit with my kids, or attending the neighbors pool party, or sporting that awesome piece of lingerie for my dh. So it needs to happen, and I appreciate this forum being here to help me achieve my goal!