Help finding a Heart Rate Monitor

Options
Hi!, Does anyone have a HRM that the like?. Looking for easy to use, not too expensive and comfortable. Any help would be great!
I am returning the New Balance one i just bought and cant find one that has good reviews.

Replies

• cozyann888
    Options
    The polar f6 (in pink) Is the one I have and I love it. It is simple, pretty inexpensive and it works wonderful for me.
  • ginnyroxx
    Options
    ditto polar f6
    i have the women's diamond something or other. it's just black but it has flowers on it.

i got it on ebay!
  • sunflower0314
    Options
    My sister has a Polar HRM and her friend is letting me borrow one of hers, and I love it, it's extremely easy to use, I am going to be buying my own within the next month and am definitely going with one of those!
  • T_R_A_V
    T_R_A_V Posts: 1,629 Member
    Options
    Polar Polar Polar
  • pamelasusan
    pamelasusan Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I have a Go Fit Wear................a Body Bugg that you wear all the time.

Does anyone know what the differences are between that type of device and the Polar that everyone raves about?
  • Jlln_G1011
    Jlln_G1011 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    do they all involve wearing a chest strap? Are there any I can just wear on my wrist or arm?
  • TheNewJessieMae
    Options
    Timex Unisex with chest strap. Amazon. $46.00
  • AmyShip
    Options
    Thanks everyone!, I have a New Balance now and its a piece of crap. Returning it and was looking at the Polar F6 but heard its hard to use.
  • AmyShip
    Options
    luvbnamom, Is the Timex easy to use?
    Trav, Polar f6???
  • sunflower0314
    Options
    It took me less than 10 minutes to figure everything out... it's very easy to program you info into and then to look at your previous workout and calories, I didn't find it difficult at all, just have to play with it for five minutes and you'll have it all figures out there's only 3 or 4 buttons to work with.... (Polar)
  • AmyShip
    Options
    Great!, Thank you!!!