Motivation Advice

Options
So I'm relatively new here, and need a little help. I've fallen off a little bit, and I'm having a bit of trouble getting my motivation back. What do you pros do in this situation to get back into things?

Replies

• platoon
    platoon Posts: 340
    Options
    Not a pro... but I think about my goal, what I have on the line, whatever inspires me... and reexamine my goals.

Once you have your head right, and know where you want to be, there's nothing to it, but to do it... :-)

Start with baby steps... one day at a time, one meal at a time, one decision at a time...

Good luck on your journey! :-)
  • sandeepnair
    Options
    I'm not a pro but seeing results was one of my most motivating factor. I've started workout many many times in the past, and this is the first time (2 months back) that I saw some visible results. That's really making me go on and on. Compared to last attempts, what I did differently was to religiously follow a diet plan. Also, since I went to gym more than a month almost everyday, I think that 21-day-habit-theory worked out and now it has become like a habit rather a chore. So I don't need any motivation anymore I guess.