body by vi?

Options
Does it work, I have been dieting and exercising for about 5 months and my loss has slowed down tremendously...i was thinking about doing the 30 day challenge.

Replies

• terbusha
    terbusha Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    Nutritional shakes can be helpful, but you'll get the best results from what you eat in general. If you stick to an appropriate calorie goal that fuels your body, eat healthy foods, and exercise 5-6 days/week, you'll get results. If you want to try some nutritional shakes, do your own research on how they are made and the ingredients in them. Supplements are not regulated by the FDA, so it's up to you to make sure you are getting the best. Personally, I love Shakeology from Beachbody. It is made of 70+ whole food sources from around the world. Nothing artificial or synthetic in it. It's just whole foods to cover all of my nutritional needs.

Allan
  • SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options
    based on your ticker you have 5lbs to go...so of course it will slow down...the less you have to lose the slower it comes off..the smaller you are the slower it comes off.

I know a woman who did the body by vi...lost a tonne of weight and put it all back on...

There are no quick fixes just stay in your deficit and don't expect to lose 2lbs a week when you have 5-10 to go.
  • _HeartsOnFire_
    _HeartsOnFire_ Posts: 5,304 Member
    Options
    based on your ticker you have 5lbs to go...so of course it will slow down...the less you have to lose the slower it comes off..the smaller you are the slower it comes off.

I know a woman who did the body by vi...lost a tonne of weight and put it all back on...

There are no quick fixes just stay in your deficit and don't expect to lose 2lbs a week when you have 5-10 to go.

This!!!
  • deksgrl
    deksgrl Posts: 7,237 Member
    Options
    Weight loss naturally slows down when you get closer to your goal. Try setting some fitness goals so that you don't get frustrated about the number on the scale.