You are gaining weight !

Options
I have had few people tell me that I gained weight last winter and everytime I got annoyed and annoyed as if it was neccessary for them to tell me.I also feel like its none of their business. I actually got mad at this one girl when I walked in and she was like "you put on so much weight"in front of someone else.she then apologized when I told her that she had hurt my feelings and I didnt apriciate it bringing it up.Why fo some people feel the need to point out the obvious? I notice some people put on weight at my workplace to but I never bring it up.I feel like its not my place to tell them as if they are not aware of it.Has this ever happen to you? If so how did you handle it?

Replies

• Tracey1147
    Tracey1147 Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    I have a friend who has put on two stone in the last year. We met another friend the other day at a party who she hasn't seen in that time whos first words were "corr your a unit now!" Quite a few people were shocked but my friend just laughter and agreed. Her saying is always "its better to be slapped with the truth than kissed with a lie"
    If you are happy with your body then don't worry about the comment, your the one who lives in your skin. If you have put on weight at least they are being honest to your face, and not happy about your body then only you can change it
  • Iron_Feline
    Iron_Feline Posts: 10,750 Member
    Options
    You might want to repost this in a different board, maybe in the support forum. You'll get more responses.

This section is for people trying to gain weight.
  • Tanie98
    Tanie98 Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    You might want to repost this in a different board, maybe in the support forum. You'll get more responses.

[/quote

ok I didn't realize that.I am new to this site thanks
  • Iron_Feline
    Iron_Feline Posts: 10,750 Member
    Options

ok I didn't realize that.I am new to this site thanks

No problem. Just trying to help you get more responses and help :flowerforyou: