How long for musclegrowth

Options
How long does it tske for muscle to grow? I mesn to notice it?

Replies

• mustgetmuscles1
    mustgetmuscles1 Posts: 3,346 Member
    Options
    When you first start the noticeable changes seem to happen pretty quickly but slow down the longer you do it.

http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/muscle-gain/whats-my-genetic-muscular-potential.html
  • 51blakey50
    Options
    ^^^Yes yes. For a beginner, you will notice big changes with a few short weeks. The bigger you get though, the slower the results will come.
  • MrGonzo05
    MrGonzo05 Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    The day you start lifting is the day you become forever small.
  • DopeItUp
    DopeItUp Posts: 18,771 Member
    Options
    The day you start lifting is the day you become forever small.

troof
  • stevebradley666
    Options
    Depends on body, depends on your goal. I don't think about muscle growth, just think about my my workouts and muscle growths by default as a result of this.
  • KarenJanine
    KarenJanine Posts: 3,497 Member
    Options
    Depends on your training. Depends how much you're eating. Depends on your genetics.
  • Tomm88
    Tomm88 Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    alot of things play a big factor, training, nutrition etc but the main factor is genetics, I have 2 friends i train with, one has a thinner frame and mass gains take him a long time to achieve, he's smart about it though and knows what hes doing, on the other hand my other friend just has to look at a weight plate and he grows slabs of muscle....its all about the genetic blueprint dude:).
  • ValGogo
    ValGogo Posts: 2,168 Member
    Options
    alot of things play a big factor, training, nutrition etc but the main factor is genetics, I have 2 friends i train with, one has a thinner frame and mass gains take him a long time to achieve, he's smart about it though and knows what hes doing, on the other hand my other friend just has to look at a weight plate and he grows slabs of muscle....its all about the genetic blueprint dude:).

LOL!
  • Tomm88
    Tomm88 Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    ^^ ow god here go.....