petite girl on a mission

Options
2»

Replies

• kayla554
    kayla554 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2 and 100 pounds and I think I would look good if I dropped about 5 pounds but I'm not taking it to extreme. I don't eat that clean all the time I just stay at 1200-1400 calories a day and workout, it's not too hard so gl c:
  • arylynnrea
    Options
    delete
  • blue696
    blue696 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1 and around 128 right now and would love to be 112 or so. Feel free to add me
  • aedreana
    aedreana Posts: 979 Member
    Options
    Everyone ought to keep in mind that when someone is short, 100 pounds is oftentimes their ideal weight-- no need to freak out at it, because it isn't underweight. The forums often very often contain posts accusing people of anorexia when they say they want to be at a low weight like 100. When I was in high school, a girl in my class had a perfect figure and I thought, "That's exactly how I want to look." She weighed 103. At the time, I thought it meant I'd have to weigh 103 to look like that. She was short, but I figured, I am also short. She was 4' 11." I am 5' 3 1/2." Yes, we were both short--but I was 4 1/2 inches taller. Would I have looked like her if I weighed 103? No. I would be thinner than I want to look, because I am several inches taller, even though I am still short.
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2". I ate at maintenance or 100 calories or so less. And lift weights. Now, I eat at maintenance or above (so around 2000 a day). My weight fluctuates, but is generally around 102. I have a small, but curvy bone structure.
  • FlashMorehouse
    FlashMorehouse Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I'm 6" 2' and want to get down to 195 feel free to add me as well...