63lbs down in 205 days

Options
Just wanted to share my progress so far. Started at 300 lbs and am Currently at 236. I have dropped 11 BMI points.(25 years old, 5'3) My blood pressure use to average 133/95 on a good day with meds, with out meds i had readings of 165/110. Readings now average 111/75 to 125/85, doc thinks i may be able to drop the BP pills one day at this rate. Thanks for letting me share!

And yes i realize in my current body shot my clothes dont match LOL, but hey i am wearing shots! I havens worn shorts since i was like 8 , which explains my ghost white legs

300 :
REiyAOK.jpg

236:
QSX8pwX.jpg?2

300:
IA92K9H.jpg

236:
doCCeUm.jpg?1

Replies

• AngelaAwesome97
    AngelaAwesome97 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    awesome job!! you look amazing!!! :D
  • delphinese
    delphinese Posts: 12
    Options
    Awesome! My bp is why I want to lose myself. You give me hope!
  • claudineer
    claudineer Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Awesome work!
  • pauljsaunders
    Options
    That's fantastic, I can relate to the Blood Pressure, I've not long been taken off the tablets, self healed the doctor said, so well done and good luck for the rest of your journey...
  • Mgypsygirl
    Mgypsygirl Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Keep up the great work. I also just started wearing shorts again and it sure made me smile. Good luck on the rest of your journey!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!