Trying to buckle down

Options
and really get on track. I am currently 212lbs and only 5ft 2. I just had a beautiful baby girl three months ago and she is the latest addition to my 14yr old daughter and 3yr old son. I have osteo arthritis in my spine so it is imperative for me to lose weight and not keep extra pressure on my spine. I have put everyone in my house on portion control and am only making enough for what we are supposed to eat. I work out either during nap time or at night when everyone is sleeping.

Replies

• c7eat2live
    c7eat2live Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    welcome to MFP! you have entered a wonderfully supportive and loving community, and with commitment and effort I know you can reach those goals!
  • PrincessPudgy
    Options
    Welcome :)

It sounds like you've got everything planned. We will all be here to support you through your journey.

Good luck with everything. Don't hesitate to ask anyone a question if you're unsure. I'm only new to the site but so far everyone has been majorly supportive.
  • elmct57
    elmct57 Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    do you have access to a pool where you could wear a flotation belt and exercise in the deep end or just even walk laps in one of the lanes? i walk daily--just take it a day at a time at first and good luck!
  • summerbert
    summerbert Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    I only have access to a pool in the summer time and we take full advantage of that. I currently am not walking as we are in the windy rainy season and I don't want to take the little ones out in that. We do have a mini gym in our condo and I try and do 30-45 mins on the elliptical then do my core, arms, or lower body with weights. I have a big balance ball and a small ab ball, We have free weights, resistance band and tons of work out videos. I don't do the videos often since my neighbor is nuts and calls the cops whenever we make any kind of noise in here but once we move I hope to start P90x

Thank you all for the welcomes!!