UPDATED Before & Afters

Options
124»

Replies

• lovely2384
    Options
    You looks great!!! wow definitely motivating!!!
  • BigGail
    BigGail Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    really cool pics - well done!
  • ImmortalWings17
    ImmortalWings17 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Wow!:)
  • PonyGirl34
    Options
    I hope that so many people see this posting. When you were at your heaviest, did you even consider that you could look like you do now? I bet you hoped...you dreamed...and then thought "no way". I know I did. And then one day, you get off the couch and you put the fork down and you become someone new. The aches and pains in your back and knees go away. You breathe easier. Medical problems get better or disappear completely. And you look in the mirror and actually like who you see. This really DOES happen. So if you're someone reading this who's wondering how in the world you will get started or someone who wonders how you will keep going...look at this guy. He has been there, done that. He's proof that we can all do it. I proved it to myself and I can't stop going now.

I'm happy for you. I bet your future success is just as amazing and encouraging. :)
  • FitnessChefJime
    FitnessChefJime Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I hope that so many people see this posting. When you were at your heaviest, did you even consider that you could look like you do now? I bet you hoped...you dreamed...and then thought "no way". I know I did. And then one day, you get off the couch and you put the fork down and you become someone new. The aches and pains in your back and knees go away. You breathe easier. Medical problems get better or disappear completely. And you look in the mirror and actually like who you see. This really DOES happen. So if you're someone reading this who's wondering how in the world you will get started or someone who wonders how you will keep going...look at this guy. He has been there, done that. He's proof that we can all do it. I proved it to myself and I can't stop going now.

I'm happy for you. I bet your future success is just as amazing and encouraging. :)

I am sorry for just now replying to this and sadly disappointed in myself I just read your kind words..

So....

Thank You!! You speak the truth! it is amazing how medical "issues" seem to take care of themselves when we don't poison ourselves with junk!

To everyone that does read this it is true my results are REAL i am here to help so don't hesitate to PM me or friend me. I am all about paying it forward!
  • StrawberryDrip
    Options
    Amazing :) Great job!
  • MoLivesLuvsLifts
    MoLivesLuvsLifts Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    Looking good!
  • julesandrich
    julesandrich Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic....great job!!
  • carpediem3
    carpediem3 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Wow you look amazing!! Great job!
  • getfitdiva
    getfitdiva Posts: 1,148 Member
    Options
    You are determined! Look great.
  • agent300
    agent300 Posts: 73
    Options
    very impressive man. its takes some serious dedication to stick with it for so long and lose as much as you did.
  • Anolte76
    Anolte76 Posts: 105
    Options
    You look amazing......congrats on all your hard work!
  • MrsCurtisinTX
    MrsCurtisinTX Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! Way to go!
  • finallyhappening2011
    finallyhappening2011 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Looking Good. I know that If I work as hard as you I can achieve great results too. :-)
  • kaylah_x
    kaylah_x Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    WOW! You look FANTASTIC! Congrats!!
  • eeeekie
    eeeekie Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    amazing job you look AWESOME! and so happy! congrats
  • emtgirl14
    emtgirl14 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    AMAZING! You look so fantastic!! Congrats, you should be SO SO SO PROUD of yourself!!!! You're an inspiration:)
  • thetigerzeye
    thetigerzeye Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    ABSolutely amazing! I am speechless! You are true motivation that ANYONE can do this! Thank you so much for sharing this!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!