Finally a DVD I enjoyed =)

Options
I love the class environment and most DVDs bore me, but I keep buying them anyways. I figured eventually I'll find one I like.
I finally found one :love:
Yesterday there was a lovely little box sitting on my front step, which made my hubby wonder how much I had spent this time :laugh:
He knows I normally don't buy online cuz I hate paying shipping so he wasn't sure what I had done. After I answer the 'who, what, when, why' he was ok with it.
Anyways my new DVD comes with what they call a 'balance trainer' it looks like an inflatable frisbee. It was a little tough and I'm sure my burn will get better as I get used to the moves, but the coolest part of the DVD is that I actually think I'll do it again :bigsmile:
Oh how all the other DVDs will be jeolous :laugh:
Almost forgot to tell you what it was: The Balance Trainer (by The Firm) it comes with a DVD called Skills, Drills & Thrills.
It has a reg 45min workout and a 25min express.

I found mine at:
http://www.csnstores.com/Gaiam-05-52725-GAI1181.html

Replies

• jenhud02
    Options
    Good for you! I am a FIRM Believer and have had huge success with their workout philosophy. They guarantee results in 10 workouts or your money back. You will definitly see results if you stick with it and alternate with other strength and cardio workouts. You don't want your body to get too used to doing one workout, as you will reach a plateau too quickly. Good luck!
  • FelipaJ
    Options
    They guarantee results in 10 workouts or your money back.

Yeah, I'm thinking about taking pics tonight. Just so I can see the difference.