reviews on the infomercial for the spin bike?

clearwaterfin
clearwaterfin Posts: 18 Member
edited September 22 in Fitness and Exercise
Hi everyone, I just wanted to know if anyone has tried the spin bike/system from spinningtv.com? I came across it and it looks good but I read some good and bad reviews on it, It is pretty pricey but willing to pay it if it promises everything that it claims..hoping I can get some feedback on this program or any other spin bike / and or program that is good..

Replies

• Azdak
    Azdak Posts: 8,281 Member
    I have mixed feelings. You are overpaying for that bike. The "Spinning" brand bike has really dropped down in comparison to other spin bikes available. However, anything better is going to cost a lot more.

I am not sure what you mean by "promises everything that it claims". There is nothing unique about what they are offering. It's a spin bike--which is basically a dressed-up version of a mechanical exercise bike. And it includes some basic programs/classes. It is no better or worse than any other exercise machine or program out there. If you enjoy the exercise and you follow a consistent program, you will see results--just like you would with any other exercise program. Don't let yourself be taken in by the "claims"

So first you have to ask yourself--do you like spinning and want to make it a part of your routine. Yes? Then you have to evaluate the quality of this particular product. As I said, it's not a piece of junk, but I think $600 for that bike is a lot. If you are the type of person who likes to shop around, look at ebay, etc, you can find that same bike for a lot less. If you want a one-stop, all-in-one solution, then it might be worth it to you to go through this site.
This discussion has been closed.