Say something to motivate me

Options
2»

Replies

• LiveLoveLift67
    LiveLoveLift67 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    If you kinda sorta workout....you kinda sorta get results.

Focus on your goals, make YOURSELF a priority.
  • gypsy_spirit
    gypsy_spirit Posts: 2,107 Member
    Options
    I can't.
    If you can't motivate yourself, it's not going to happen.

If you are going to follow me this morning - you must share the nachos. :heart:

And if you aren't keeping up, I'm going to eat you and your cheesecake. No :heart:
    how YOU doin?

Distract him and I'll grab his cheesecake.
  • Mr_Bad_Example
    Mr_Bad_Example Posts: 2,403 Member
    Options
    I can't motivate you... but this guy can.

72053-Chris-Farley-Matt-Foley-dancin-Mkdc.gif
  • George_Baileys_Ghost
    George_Baileys_Ghost Posts: 1,524 Member
    Options
    Wow, do you want me to lift the weights for you too?
  • gypsy_spirit
    gypsy_spirit Posts: 2,107 Member
    Options

You'll do it for a stranger - but not for your friends?
  • RHachicho
    RHachicho Posts: 1,115 Member
    Options

This is a community where we are supposed to support each other kindly reach up yer but and extract the stick.

aaaand....

Born
    Into a pack
    There's no choice
    But take orders to attack
    Locked up in chains
    I get fed
    But the hunger still remains
    Not content to live this way
    Being led by the blind
    Got to plan my dispersal
    Time to leave them all behind
    Breaking out of my pain
    Nothing ventured -- nothing gained
    I'm my own master now

Overly dramatic and testosterone fueled I know but them lyrics never fail to get me moving XD
  • Calliope610
    Calliope610 Posts: 3,775 Member
    Options
    This ALSO motivates me to get my *kitten* moving...

I can have excuses, or I can have results. Not both!
  • George_Baileys_Ghost
    Options

This is a community where we are supposed to support each other kindly reach up yer but and extract the stick.

A. of all: So, why exactly do you get to dictate what the community is used for?
    B. is what I said not motivational? Some people are motivated by comments like that, and since the op didn't specifically request hearts and flowers, you can kindly kiss my *kitten*.
  • Mr_Bad_Example
    Mr_Bad_Example Posts: 2,403 Member
    Options

Well, that wasn't very supportive.
  • RHachicho
    RHachicho Posts: 1,115 Member
    Options

A. of all: So, why exactly do you get to dictate what the community is used for?
    B. is what I said not motivational? Some people are motivated by comments like that, and since the op didn't specifically request hearts and flowers, you can kindly kiss my *kitten*.

Sorry .. I can't ... the stick's in the way.

And I don't get to "dictate" anything. If you're so determined to be like that go ahead. Just don't expect to approve of being rude to perfectly reasonable people who just want some encouragement.
  • George_Baileys_Ghost
    Options

Sorry .. I can't ... the stick's in the way.

And I don't get to "dictate" anything. If you're so determined to be like that go ahead. Just don't expect to approve of being rude to perfectly reasonable people who just want some encouragement.

*pats you on the head* love your heart...
  • BikerGirlElaine
    BikerGirlElaine Posts: 1,631 Member
    Options
    A year from now you'll wish you had started today. Where do you want your fitness level to be when your boy turns two?
  • suelegal
    suelegal Posts: 1,282 Member
    Options
    I have been so busy with my sons first birthday party that I have fallen off the wagon a bit for the last 4 or 5 days.

What is something you would tell me to kick my *kitten* back into gear?

(This post is just for good fun, obviously I have not completely fallen off the wagon, I just want to hear everyone's motivational thoughts :) )

:wink: Motivation is highly over-rated! Sometimes, no matter what, you just gotta get up and DO IT! FOR YOU!!
  • Lindzpnc
    Lindzpnc Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I have been so busy with my sons first birthday party that I have fallen off the wagon a bit for the last 4 or 5 days.

What is something you would tell me to kick my *kitten* back into gear?

(This post is just for good fun, obviously I have not completely fallen off the wagon, I just want to hear everyone's motivational thoughts :) )

I have a 6 month old and have already started thinking of her 1st less than 6 months away so I hear you... I would just say one of the reasons for me getting fit AGAIN- is for her! think of your son. and if he isn't walking yet he will be soon! youre going to need all the energy you can get and junk food, unhealthy food always make me feel so lazy (its weird but so true with us) focus on all your effort thus far and not throwing it away for a bday party that will last a day!
  • TiffieLand
    TiffieLand Posts: 159
    Options
    I'm a perso who can't motivate myself for long and nothing could do it.. like anyone or anything. So now rather workout/ eating healthy something I have a choice whether to do it or not. I just make it my task of the day, just like work or school. Even if you're tired, you HAVE to do it. There is no other choice. Of course, I still fall off the wagon sometimes but rarely ever.
  • seaxx
    seaxx Posts: 21
    Options
    I can't.
    If you can't motivate yourself, it's not going to happen.

I am very motivated. I have lost in total 27kgs since this exact time last year, I am just looking for some new motivational thoughts.
  • Marnie102
    Marnie102 Posts: 13
    Options
    Leave the kids with a baby sitter and take a nice long bike ride or walk and just enjoy the peace and quiet. Believe me. It works!